Located in the heart of 1850 offering immediate access to the slopes - fantastic budget option for Courchevel 1850!
- Bed and Breakfast
- 50m to slopes
- 200m to shops
- 100m from Resort Centre- 2 min from the piste
- Great value for Money
- Lunch is included
- Free Wi-fi
The Hotel Olympic is right in the middle of Courchevel 1850, surrounded by bars, shops and restaurants and just a minutes walk to the nearest slope or 3 minutes to La Croisette and the ski school meeting points. The hotel has undergone recent refurbishment to provide simple yet contemporary accommodation. A full buffet breakfast is served in the hotel including savoury and sweet dishes. A free lunch each day is also included at the Hotel Le Mottaret, in Méribel Mottaret.
In the middle of Courchevel 1850, just 100m or a minute's walk to the nearest slope. La Croisette and the ski school meeting points are a 3 minute walk away. The hotel is surrounded by bars, shops and restaurants as it is right in the centre of town.
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), walk in shower room, towels, bed linen, flat screen cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, Wi-Fi, toiletries, hairdryer and a balcony with mountain views.
- Standard Double room (A2): sleeps 2 people (11m²), also available for sole occupancy, on request (F1)
- Superior Double room (C2): sleeps 2 people (15m²) and are slightly larger (additional supplement)
- Superior Triple room (B3): sleeps 3 people (15m²) and can take a 4th bed
Daily house keeping is included
Superior rooms have Nespresso machines and ipod docks
- Mountain views- Bar
- TV area
- Lounge with open fire place
- Pool table
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Private car parking (€15 per day - pre book and pay locally)
- Shuttle services (book and pay locally)
- Buffet breakfast in the hotel
- Lunch included with half board at the Café del Mott, on the piste at the Hotel Le Mottaret
- Special dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten free etc.) are available (on request)
About Courchevel 1850
Sat at the Eastern end (The Three Valleys piste maps look South!) of the biggest linked ski area in the world, it's not hard to see why Courchevel 1850 has become such an exclusive destination. Gentle, tree-lined pistes feed into and through the centre of the resort, with almost every chalet, hotel and apartment being on or near the piste. Meribel is quickly accessible by any number of routes. The superb, high-tech lift system means that you can be in Val Thorens in time for an early lunch with ease...
The biggest village and arguably the jewel in Courchevel's crown, 1850 is the focal point of the resort, with a good selection of world-class hotels, restaurants and shopping. There is a good selection of less expensive accommodation options in town, especially with several British run chalet hotels. Lift access to the whole 3 Valleys area is from the centre of town, giving easy access for almost all guests.