Excellent hotel at an affordable price, close to the slopes with plenty to do during your time off piste!
- Half Board
- Close to the Patscherkofel gondola
- Indoor pool & spa area
- Weekly dance evenings and live music
- Only 15 mins away from Innsbruck city
A good choice if you want to be close to the slopes and lifts in Igls as the Hotel Bon Alpina will provide you with an excellent base and it's only 3 minutes walk from the Patscherkofel lift. The stylish and modern interior provides a welcoming atmosphere and there are a good variety of rooms types available for both single travellers and families. Guests enjoy the weekly live music and after dinner entertainment in the lounge area and there is a great selection of spa and wellness facilities
· located in resort centre · 3 minutes' walk to Patscherkofelbahn gondola · ski bus stop outside hotel
All bedrooms have a hairdryer, telephone, safe
and satellite TV. Cots are available to hire for €56 per week. Please
request at time of booking. Charge is payable locally with hotelier and
prices are subject to change.
Small Twin or Double Room - sleeps 2: Small room with either two single beds or one double bed, private shower and WC.
Standard Twin or Double Room - sleeps 2: Two single beds or one double bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Twin or Double Room - sleeps 2: Two single beds or one double bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Triple Room - sleeps 2-3: Box spring twin beds, extra single bed, private shower or bath and WC.
Family Room - sleeps 2-4 (3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 15 years): Two sets of box spring twin beds, private shower or bath and WC.
Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower or bath and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi in lounge · bar · lounge area · weekly live music · à la carte restaurant · dining area · weekly dance evening · indoor pool with heated outdoor section · relaxation room · sauna · hammam · extra charge for massage · fitness room · games room · children's playroom · lift · 95 rooms
· buffet breakfast · 3-course evening meals with choice of main course including vegetarian option with daily salad buffet · weekly farmers' buffet · weekly Italian buffet
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.