Hotel Blue Pulse, Schladming
Hotel Blue Pulse
Close to both the resort centre & lifts ensuring quick access to the slopes!
- Half Board
- Good location in resort, only steps away from the Planai Gondola
- Sleek and modern hotel aimed at couples and groups
- SkySauna and outdoor relaxation area with great views of the slopes
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Blue Pulse Schladming is a wonderfully modern hotel in a central
location in Schladming, right next to the Planai gondola, as well the
Planet Planai for ski school and a selection of other lifts. The interiors of the hotel boast a sleek and stylish design, with clean lines and complementary colours. The wellness facility houses a Finnish sauna, steam room and infrared
sauna. Then you could even head outside to the panoramic balcony and
relax on a sun lounger.
· central location in resort · across the road from the Planai gondola · across the road from the Planet Planai ski school and ski bus stop
All rooms have a flatscreen TV with some UK channels, free WiFi, hairdryer and safe and are non-smoking.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Separate twin beds, private shower and WC.
· hotel bar · fireplace · sun terrace with sun lounger · free WiFi · SkySauna with Finnish sauna, steam room and infrared sauna · lift to all floors · private parking for an extra charge · ski room with ski lockers and heated boot rack
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4-course buffet dinner with 3 choices of main course (including 1 vegetarian option) and daily salad buffet
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Schladming is part of the Dachstein-Tauern-Ski Region and part of the larger Ski amadé area which is one of the biggest ski regions in Austria. The resort is well known because of the international Alpine Ski World Cup races which are held at the highly acclaimed Planai venue. It has also hosted the Special Olympics World Winter Games. The rich tradition of Schladming and state of the art facilities have contributed to the ski area`s international reputation.
Even though Schladming is at a fairly low altitude, the snow is pretty reliable and the pistes are well looked after. You can also access more skiing at St Johann im Pongau and Obertauern. In addition, the lift system has been updated to increase accessibility to the whole of the domain and reduce queues. Schladming itself has more than 50km pistes, and the skiing is excellent for intermediates. There are tree-line runs, while 45 minutes away are the Obertauern and Dachstein glaciers. Boarders should head for Schladming if they are still progressing, as it is one of the most boarder-friendly resorts in Europe (two parks, two half-pipes and a boardercross track).
Schladming itself is more than just a ski resort. It is a lovely town in its own right, with a traffic-free centre. The main gondola goes from near the centre, while eateries are excellent both on and off the snow. The après-ski caters to all groups and is pretty lively. Non-skiers can also take advantage of the many facilities that the town can offer. The transfer time is another big plus, as Salzburg is only an hour away and there is a train link to the town.
Choice of Restaurants
Good For Non-Skiers
Good for Apres Ski
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email