A small and very pictureseque village where you can appreciate the contrasting peace and quiet and combined with a stay at the Hotel Aurach will provide you with a truly relaxing break!
- Half Board
- Located in Aurach, 3km from Kitzbühel, easily accessible by ski bus or taxi
- 3 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop to access Kitzbühel ski area
- Welcoming lounge and bar with open fireplace
The family-run Hotel Aurach, has a welcoming lounge with open fireplace and bar where you can relax after your evening meal and enjoy a quiet drink.. Located in the idyllic village of Aurach, the ski area and cosmopolitan town of Kitzbühel, with bars, shops and leisure facilities, is just 3km away, easily accessible by ski bus (approx. 5-10 minutes ride) or taxi.
· located in Aurach, 3km from Kitzbühel · 3 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop to access Kitzbühel ski area
All rooms have a satellite TV and hairdryer.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Triple Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single folding bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Quad Room - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, two single folding beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi in reception and fireplace room · 25 bedrooms
Wine, dine and unwind
· bar · lounge with fireplace
Spa, wellness and pools
· cold buffet breakfast · 3-course evening meals with a choice of main course · Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email