Traditional hotel in a convenient location with access to sauna & spa area
- Half Board
- 800m to slopes
- 300m to Resort Centre
- Large wellness area
- Close to the village centre
- Free shuttle bus to the ski lifts
- Free Wi-FI
The Hotel Arnika is a comfortable base for exploring the huge Dolomiti Superski ski area. Decorated in a traditional South Tyrolean style and upstairs, large windows and splashes of colour make the bedrooms bright and inviting with many of the rooms having balconies too. Head down to the hotel’s large wellness area with aromatic Turkish bath, unwind in the whirlpool or soothe your muscles in a choice of two saunas. There’s a ski bus stop right outside and the hotel also offers a shuttle service, so getting to the slopes is a breeze.
- 3 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 8 minutes' walk to the nearest lift
- 7 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
- ski bus stop outside the hotel
All rooms have a satellite TV, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes and safe.
Twin room – sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Deluxe twin room – sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
- bar- restaurant- sun terrace
- free WiFi
- kids' play area
- ski room with lockers and heated boot rack
- laundry facilities
- wellness area with sauna, steam room and whirlpool
- lifts to all floors
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- afternoon tea and cakes
- 3-course evening meal with one speciality meal per week
- gala meals included
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email