Cosy 4* hotel with a good reputation for food!
- Half Board
- In the village of Canazei, less than a minutes' walk to ski bus stop
- A hotel restaurant, with piano entertainment & a 'Wintergarten' veranda
- Wellness area with sauna, steam room & whirlpool
The Hotel Andreas is family run and they will ensure your stay is truly magical by providing its personal, excellent service where stunning mountains set the backdrop for your holiday. The hotel’s spacious rooms are furnished in solid wood, and filled with light and charm. On half board, you can tuck into the buffet breakfast and sample the hotel’s special touch on Canazei’s local cuisine - from local cheeses and salamis to fresh fruit and homemade pastries.
- 9 minutes’ walk to ski school
- 9 minutes’ walk to nearest lift
- less than a minute’s walk to ski bus stop
- 3 minutes’ walk to the nearest supermarket
- a few minutes’ drive to an indoor pool and ice palace
All rooms have flatscreen TVs, free WiFi, a telephone, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer.
Twin room - sleeps 2: twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Junior Suite - sleeps 2-4 (max 2 children aged 13 years and under): twin beds, double sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire for €15 per week, and are payable locally.
- hotel bar, lounge and fire place
- ski room with heated boot rack and lockers
- spa with sauna, steam room, whirlpool and showers
- free WiFi
- games room with homologated rugs, table hockey, board and video games
Offered on a half board basis, breakfast will include a selection of hot and cold options including cereals, fruit, yogurts, freshly baked breads and pastries, fresh coffee and tea. A freshly prepared evening meal is provided with a good selection of local and internationally inspired dishes.
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email