Perfect refuge in the Hochgurgl mountains and just a short distance from the lifts and beginner slopes. Good reputation for food too!
- Half Board
- Free use of steam room, sauna, hot tub and relaxation rooms
- Ski School meeting point - 120m
- Restaurant with panoramic views
- Sun terrace, panorama bar
· great location in the resort centre · 1 minute's walk from the Karbahn lift · 2 minutes' walk from the ski school and nursery slopes · just over 1 minute's walk to the ski bus stop
All rooms have a satellite TV, free WiFi and telephone, and are non-smoking.
Twin Room- sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Superior room with Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· hotel bar and lounge with fireplace · sun terrace · free WiFi · wellness center with sauna, steam room, whirlpool and relaxation area · lift to all floors · parking · ski room
· buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals · salad buffet six days a week · dessert buffet twice a week · weekly gala dinner · weekly farmer's buffet
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.