Excellent hotel in a fantastic location complete with wellness facilities!
- Half Board
- Bar & Restaurant
- Spa centre with pool, sauna & fitness area
- Wi-fi available
This attractive, traditional hotel has an unbeatable location right in the pretty resort centre and directly opposite the Ciampinoi gondola and is known for its warm hospitality which creates a convivial, relaxing atmosphere. The food is superb, and along with the meticulous services of the Aaritz, ensures a pleasant all round experience.
Alternative Packages Available
Prime location in the centre of Selva, just opposite the Ciampinoi gondola.
- All rooms have bath or shower, TV, telephone, safe, hairdryer and Wi-Fi access (free)
- Single rooms are available on request.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Spa centre with pool, sauna and fitness area (free)
- Solarium and massage (pay locally)
- Lounge with open log fire
- Wi-Fi (free)
- Lounge area
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Fitness room
- Extensive buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice plus salad buffet
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Weekly gala evening with cocktails
- No of restaurants: 1
- Distance to nearest restaurant serving dinner outside of property:
La Bula - 400m
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
- Lunch service:
- Dinner service:
Buffet / Waiter service
About Selva Gardena
Selva Gardena skiing
Selva is near enough joined to neighbouring Santa Cristina, together making up the largest resort on the Sella Ronda circuit with 175km of runs. It's a big domain with a highly efficient lift system, 120km of snowmaking coverage, great scenery and generally good value. Once on the slopes, intermediates will be in their element Experts might be best heading to Arabba for decent challenges, but beginners should find enough to play with. The downside, however, is that long lift journeys are required to get at the very best Sella Ronda slopes.
Selva Gardena ski resort
The resort itself is quite sprawling and there can be quite a lot of traffic. However, Selva boasts a wide range of accommodation, good après-ski and great restaurants both on and off the mountain.