Comfortable accommodation with guests able to use complimentary spa facilities at nearby Hotel Harfenwirt
- Half Board
- 2 minutes' walk from the main hotel, Hotel Harfenwirt & ski lifts
- Access to indoor pool & spa area in Hotel Harfenwirt
Just down the road from one of Niederau's most popular hotels, Hotel Harfenwirt, the Snow Homes are a selection of private guesthouses. The Snow Homes vary in style and facilities and are allocated on arrival. As te guesthouses are linked to the main hotel, guests are able to use all the hotel's facilities free of charge. Breakfast and dinner are also taken in the hotel, where you'll be treated to hearty breakfast buffets and delicious evening meals.
- 7 minutes' walk to village centre
- 2 minutes' walk to ski bus stop
- 2-3 minutes' walk to the main hotel (Harfenwirt Hotel)
Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds are very common Central Europe. They're simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head-to-head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available
- free use of all the facilities including indoor pool and spa area in the Hotel Harfenwirt
- buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with choice of 3 main courses (including vegetarian option) and daily salad buffet
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Please note - all meals are taken in the Hotel Harfenwirt which can cater for gluten-free diets. For any dietary requirements please advise at the time of booking.Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Niederau skiing is probably best suited to beginners and early intermediates, with a highly regarded ski school, nice nursery slopes and gentle blues. There isn't really much for more advanced skiers apart from a bit of off-piste and a couple of black runs, although there is a good snow park down in Auffach (free ski bus)for those that are that way inclined.
Niederau ski resort
The resort itself is picturesque and charming. Accommodation is located close to the slopes and the après ski is good without being too hectic. The sedate and friendly atmosphere makes for a good choice for family ski holidays, as does the short transfer (45 mins to Innsbruck).