Located at the foot of the slopes, this 4* hotel will provide you with quality accommodation with plenty to do after a day on the slopes!
- Self Catering
- 1m to slopes
- 500m to shops
- Lounge with bar
- Swimming pool
Located at the entrance to the resort of Val Thorens is the 4* Le Hameau du Kashmir and giving splended uninterrupted views. The hotel has 53 comfortable suites that have a spacious layout with separate living room and bedrooms; take your choice from Family or Prestige Suite. Spa facilites include swimming pool, sauna and fitness centre.
Alternative Packages Available
- 200m to the ski school meeting point
- 500m to the resort centre
- 200m to the nursery slopes
- Nearest Lift: Plein Sud chairlift
All apartments have double or twin beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, living room, kitchenette equipped with fridge, microwave, oven, hot plates, kettle, coffee machine, toaster and dish washer, towels (changed mid week), bath robes, slippers, WiFi, ironing facilities (on request) and a balcony.
- Two bedroom apartment : sleeps 2-4 people (45m²). Living area, a twin bedroom and a double bedroom.
- Two bedroom south facing apartment : sleeps 2-4 people (45m²). Living area, twin, a double bedroom. View over the mountains or slopes (or both).
- Superior two bedroom apartment : sleeps 2-4 people (50m²). Living area, a twin and a double bedroom. Slightly larger.
- Two bedroom apartment : sleeps 3-6 people (50m²). Living area with double sofa bed and two twin/double bedrooms.
- Three bedroom apartment : sleeps 3-6 people (65m²). Living area and two twins, one double bedroom and an additional shower and wc.
- Beds are made on arrival (except sofa beds) and end of stay cleaning is included (excludes kitchen)
Resort tax (2.47/day > 18years). Refundable deposit 650€ required on arrival.
- Spa and wellness facilities including indoor heated swimming pool and sauna (open from 10.30 - 7 pm)
- Relaxation room
- Sun terrace with mountain views
- Massage and beauty treatments available (book and pay locally)
- Ski shop on site
- Fitness room
- WiFi (Free)
- Lounge area
- Heated ski equipment storage room with lockers and boot warmers
- Ski in / ski out access
- Situated next to the slopes
- Laundry services available (book and pay locally)
- Indoor car parking (€12 per day - pre-book and pay locally)
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Concierge service
- Cleaning services available (book and pay locally)
- Check in time 5 pm
- Check out time 10 am
- Secure luggage storage is available in the reception
- 24 Hour front desk
- Safety deposit box
Offered on a self catered basis, guests will be able to collect provisions from the nearby supermarkets or enjoy sampling the regional and internationally inspired cuisine in one of the many local restaurants.
Option to upgrade to bed and breakfast.
About Val Thorens
Val Thorens skiing
At 2300m, Val Thorens is the highest ski resort in Europe, meaning the resort has a great snow record. Put simply, if there's no snow in Val Thorens then there's no snow anywhere! Forming part of the 600km Three Valleys ski domain, Val Thorens' extended skiing is excellent, with intermediates being particularly spoilt for choice. Advanced skiers also have plenty to play on with big moguls and access to the Maurienne Valley for off-piste adventures. In addition there's an excellent Snowpark to keep freestylers busy. Beginners too can enjoy Val Thorens with several gentle greens and easy blues scattered around the resort. There is no better all-around ski area anywhere in Europe, possibly the World.
Val Thorens ski resort
As the resort is traffic-free and purpose-built, most accommodation options offer ski-in-ski-out accessibility. As well as being Europe's highest resort and part of the biggest linked ski area, Val Thorens has gained a reputation in recent years as a lively apres ski destination. The arrival of the raucous Folie Douce and the slightly more chilled Bar 360 mean that your apres ski party begins on the slopes in mid-afternoon. Back in resort you've got a choice of several bustling pubs, including Europe's highest in the Frog and Roastbeef. If you're still thirsty for more then the Alps' biggest underground nightclub, Malaysia, stays open almost until first lifts in the morning!
It's not all partying though. Val Thorens has developed many facilties over the years, including an indoor leisure centre with pool, extensive shopping, ice-driving, the list goes on!