Great choice of accommodation in a fantastic location with as good as ski in ski out as you can get in Whistler.
- Bed and Breakfast
- Ski in / Ski out
- Fully Equipped Suites
- hearty daily breakfast complete with waffle maker
- Swimming pool and hot tub
- Ski-in/ski-out on Blackcomb Mountain.
- An all suite hotel each room has a kitchen and living area.
- Heated outdoor pool and hot tub over looking the slopes.
- The village is a short ski down the slopes or free shuttle bus ride.
- A hearty daily breakfast complete with waffle maker.
· Ski-in and ski-out to the base of Blackcomb and Whistler village · 5 minutes ski/walk to the Wizard Express Chair
a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with private bath, shower and WC,
free WiFi access, cable TV, tea/coffee maker, fireplace and patio or
Studios - sleep 2-3: One queen bed and one queen sofa bed.
One bedroom condos - sleep 2-4: Living/dining area with queen sofa bed and bedroom with one king bed, giving two separate sleeping areas.
Two bedrooms condos - sleep 2-6: As per One bed condo but with additional bedroom with either two single or bunk beds and an extra bathroom giving three separate sleeping areas.
· Outdoor pool · 2 Jacuzzis® · resort shuttle service to Whistler Village (approx 7-12am) · work out area with weights · daily fresh linen and towels · lift · 186 studios/condos
· Deluxe continental breakfast - breads, cereals, fresh fruit, yogurt, make your own waffles and juice, coffee and tea. coffee and tea is served all day.
Please note - the price shown is based on 4 people sharing a room
With over 8100 acres of skiable terrain, Whistler-Blackcomb is the largest ski area in North America, served by one of the most advanced high speed lift systems. There is plenty of skiing for all abilities on both mountains. The peak of Whistler mountain is a particularly good playground for more advanced skiers with great off-piste, couloirs and powder bowls. Freestyle skiers and snowboarders are spoilt with two parks in Whistler and another 3 in Blackcomb (all at varying levels) along with a superpipe and boarder cross. The lift system is about as efficient as anywhere on the planet, but queues can build up in high season and at weekends. There is also great heli-skiing.
Whistler ski resort
Found only two hours from Vancouver, Whistler is a massively popular destination for Europeans, Japanese and Australians, who give it an international flavour. The centre of Whistler is pedestrianised, which along with excellent ski schools and child care makes Whistler a great family ski holiday destination. Accommodation, restaurants and après ski are also pretty damn good.