A magnificent standalone chalet offering vast space and formidable facilities all within a secluded setting close to the Savoleyres lift.
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 12
- Medran lift station only a few minutes drive away
- Hot Tub
Chalet Septième Ciel is a stand alone chalet perched high on the Savoleyres side of resort with South, East and West facing balconies on three floors, breathtaking views can be enjoyed from nearly every room.The convenience of our full driving service allows guests to enjoy the relaxation of a secluded location with the centre of town and main Medran lift station only a few minutes drive away.
Septieme Ciel is one of our Champagne Chalets, complete with champagne and canapés six nights of the week, a champagne breakfast and a dedicated driver service. Our concierge service is also on hand to arrange any extras you may wish, such as restaurant reservations, massages or childcare. See what else is included in our Champagne Chalets below.
- A chef and a host in your chalet
- Dedicated driver service
- Canapés served on six evenings
- Champagne served every night
- Champagne breakfast on your chosen morning
- Gourmet four-course dinner on six nights
- Three pairs of selected wines with dinner
- Complimentary beers, mixers and soft drinks with dinner
- Upgrade list of wines available on request (advance ordering required)
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves to continental breakfast)
- Afternoon tea seven days a week
- Complimentary 50ml White Company bath products
Good for Groups
Verbier is credited as being one of the best resorts for advanced skiers, off-piste and après ski. This is not without due reason, as Verbier's breathtaking scenery invites ski holiday makers to enjoy unlimited off-piste and great black runs. There is also a small snowpark with access to bigger and better ones in nearby resorts. Access to 400km of varied pistes, excellent sun and snow records and some year round skiing on the Mont Fort glacier also means that Verbier appeals to most levels of skier.
Verbier ski resort
A high-end resort in every sense of the word, Verbier will keep you entertained for as long as your wallet can take it! Although you can find budget accommodation in Verbier, to truly enjoy this world-class resort you're going to need to loosen the purse strings.
With phenomenal apres ski, great late-night entertainment and huge variety in eating, drinking, retail and wellness, Verbier is one place where boredom is not an option...
Choice of Restaurants
Good For Snowboarding
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Torch Light Descents
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email