Comfortable chalet with the added benefit of ski-in, ski-out convenience with wellness facilities to keep you occupied when you're not on the slopes!
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 9
- Ski-in/Ski-out Location
- Shared use of sauna, hammam, hot tub (payable locally)
- Private ski lockers
- Nearest lift: 350m to Roc des 3 Marches or 400m to Les Menuires gondola, both in La Croisette area
- Tuition meeting point: 400m in La Croisette area. All tuition is with ESF Ski School
- Ski hire shop: 50m
- Resort centre: 400m
Split over three floors, each of the four bedrooms and cabine room are all tastefully furnished with lots of mountain charm and plenty of natural light. You'll also find luxurious Temple Spa toiletries in each bathroom.The ground floor has a double room with its own ensuite bathroom with over bath shower and wc and a twin room with private shower room and wc.
The middle floor has a single cabin room off of the lounge/diner and stairs lead up to the top floor where you'll find two twins, each with a shower room. These twins share a wc.
- Lounge/diner with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV (French channels only)
- Woodburning stove
- Use of shared sauna and hot tub
- Ski locker and boot warmers
- Wireless speaker and board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
- Pre-bookable private nanny service available on request
- Your chalet host lives out
- Children under 15 are welcome when part of a group booking the whole chalet
Start every morning with an extensive continental breakfast, and cooked options on most days. Your daily afternoon tea of freshly baked cakes and biscuits will be waiting for you when you come in from the slopes.
Evening meals are a three-course set-menu with regionally inspired dishes and free-flowing wine throughout the week, all followed by fresh coffee. We provide evening meals on six nights a week leaving you free to head out and explore the resort on one evening.
About Les Ménuires
Beginners are very well catered for and the resort is certainly amongst the cheapest in the pricey Trois Vallées. The skiing is great for all abilities, with particular mention going to La Masse, which offers advanced skiers some excellent blacks and off-piste and very rarely get crowded, unlike some corners of the Three Valleys. The resort itself is functional, no-frills French. There are some good restaurants and bars in the resort and on the slopes, but the skiing is the real reason to be here. With Méribel and the rest of the Trois Vallées on your doorstep, the variety of slopes available is superb. Access isn't bad with the TGV stop at Moutiers only 27km away and Chambéry airport a 90-minute journey.
Overall, Les Menuires provides a great range of skiing both around the resort itself and on neighbouring slopes. And for ten years, to suit this overwhelming landscape, Les Menuires has developed a high-standing accommodation programme over the past few years, with traditional chalets out of wood and stone.