Comfortable chalet with the added benefit of ski-in, ski-out convenience with wellness facilities to keep you occupied when you're not on the slopes!
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 8 - 9
- Ski-in/Ski-out Location
- Shared use of sauna, hammam, hot tub (payable locally)
- Private ski lockers
- Nearest lift: 350m to Roc des 3 Marches or 400m to Les Menuires gondola, both in La Croisette area
- Tuition meeting point: 400m in La Croisette. All tuition is with ESF Ski School
- Resort centre: 400m
Split over four floors, each of the five bedrooms are all tastefully furnished with plenty of light and of character. You'll also find luxurious Temple Spa toiletries in each bathroom. On the ground floor, there's a double room with its own ensuite shower and a twin room with private shower room. Both share a wc.
Two twin rooms (one in the eaves) and a single room are split across the top two floors. They share a full bathroom plus an extra wc. The single also has a private shower room.
- Lounge/diner with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV (French channels only)
- Wood burning stove
- Use of shared sauna and hot tub
- Ski and boot storage available at hire shop 20m away
- Wireless speaker and board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
- Pre-bookable private nanny service available on request
- Your chalet host lives out
- Children under 15 are welcome when part of a group booking the whole chalet
MealsOffered on a catered chalet basis, your holiday will include a cooked and continental breakfast, afternoon tea/coffee and cakes, and a 3 course dinner including a choice of complimentary, quality wines followed by coffee.
About Les Ménuires
Beginners are very well catered for and the resort is certainly amongst the cheapest in the pricey Trois Vallées. The skiing is great for all abilities, with particular mention going to La Masse, which offers advanced skiers some excellent blacks and off-piste and very rarely get crowded, unlike some corners of the Three Valleys. The resort itself is functional, no-frills French. There are some good restaurants and bars in the resort and on the slopes, but the skiing is the real reason to be here. With Méribel and the rest of the Trois Vallées on your doorstep, the variety of slopes available is superb. Access isn't bad with the TGV stop at Moutiers only 27km away and Chambéry airport a 90-minute journey.
Overall, Les Menuires provides a great range of skiing both around the resort itself and on neighbouring slopes. And for ten years, to suit this overwhelming landscape, Les Menuires has developed a high-standing accommodation programme over the past few years, with traditional chalets out of wood and stone.