Welcoming chalet providing a comfortable stay & close to the lifts
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 19 - 20
- Open fire
- TV/DVD & Free Wifi in comfortable lounge
- All bedrooms en suite & many with a balcony
- Great Location
Chalet Rosanna has proven to be a popular addition to our programme due to its excellent central location in St Anton just 3 minutes from the centre. The Rosanna is steeped in history and is furnished in a very attractive traditional Austrian style. The bedrooms are charming with pretty painted bedsteads and wardrobes adding to the character and warmth; all are en suite, either with bath or shower and most have a balcony.
- 5 minutes' walk to the main Nasserein and Galzig gondolas (500m), resort centre just 3 minutes' walk (300m)
- External secure ski and boot room
- Lounge with fireplace leading to dining room. Separate kitchen, wc.
- Room 1 - Twin with shower/wc
- Room 2 - Austrian Twin with bath/wc and balcony
- Room 3 - Austrian Twin with bath/wc and balcony
- Room 4 - Twin (end to end beds) with shower/wc and balcony
- Room 5 - Single/small double (140cm wide) with bath/wc and balcony
- Room 6 - Austrian Twin with shower/wc
- Room 7 - Twin with bath/wc and balcony
- Room 8 - Twin with shower/wc and balcony
- Room 9 - Twin (end to end beds) with shower/wc and balcony
- Room 10 - Single with bath/wc and balcony
- Room 11 - Single with shower/wc
- Mountain views
- Secure ski and boot room
- Lounge with fireplace
- All bedrooms have en suite facilities
- Traditional chalet
- Short distance to ski lifts and slopes (5 minutes)
- Most bedrooms have a balcony
- TV area
- Free WiFi
- Close to resort centre (3 minutes)
- Storage lockers for ski equipment are available at the main lifts
Offered on a catered chalet basis, your holiday will include a cooked and continental breakfast, afternoon tea/coffee and cakes, and a 3 course dinner including Prosecco apéritif and a choice of complimentary, quality wines followed by coffee.
About St Anton
St Anton has become Austria's most popular ski resort and it'e easy to see why. A combination of the largest linked ski area in Austria (St. Anton, St. Christoph, Lech, Zurs, Stuben), a raucous apres-ski and nightlife scene plus a charming Tirolean village centre with excellent amenities and a vast choice of accommodation.
Let's start with the skiing. Over 400km of linked slopes with a top station just under 3,000m. A vast choice with slopes to suit all, beginners will find gentle slopes around Nasserein, whilst intermediates and experts are spoilt for choice and the off-piste opportunities are also excellent. A large network of sophisticated snow-making also covers the majority of the ski area, giving St Anton an enviable snow record.
Up in the Moos area, perched above the reosrt centre you'll find several raucous apres ski bars where the party begins from 2pm. Most notorious among these are the Mooserwirt and Krazy Kanagruh, both of which are able to generate an amazing atmosphere to which people are inevitably drawn. So hard to describe, the best way is to see it for yourself!
Once back in the resort centre, you're still spoilt for choice. Start off at the vast Arlberg-Well leisure complex with a selection of indoor and outdoor pools and relaxation facilities. There's a vast choice of restaurants, with quality and price ranging from budget-friendly to super-luxury!
If that's not enough to keep you amused for a week, then get on an express train from St Anton's modern station and take a day trip to either Innsbruck (1hr) or Zurich (1.5hrs) to explore their bustling city centres.