High Quality Apart-Chalet - Medran round the corner
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 6 - 8
- Close to the main Médran lift station & village centre
- Wireless music system, Wifi
- Bathrobes & slippers, luxury bath products
- Childcare & babysitting on request
This traditionally styled apartment is ideal for groups looking for easy access to the resort and slopes as well as offering great space and comfort.Conveniently located, just minutes on foot from the Medran lift and the resort centre, this apartment makes an idyllic base from which it's easy to take full advantage of the amazing facitlites that Verbier has to offer.
The Plein Soleil is a second floor apartment offering 3 ensuite bedrooms and sleeping 6 to 8 guests very comfortably. The open plan living space is generously sized and boasts a feature, stone fireplace which complements the rustic, Alpine styling of the apartment perfectly. The chunky sofas and soft furnishings are particularly inviting, offering guests a spacious, yet cosy environment with an unmistakable sense of indulgence.
French doors open out from the cosy living space onto a good sized, south-westerly facing balcony... a great spot to watch the sun set behind the mountains.
Plein Soleil is one of our Premier Chalets, however guests can upgrade to the Champagne service for £200pp
- Ski and boot room
- Medran lift station - walking distance
- Town Centre - walking distance
- 1 private car parking space
- South-westerly facing balcony
- Wireless broadband internet
- TV/DVD player
Plein Soleil is part of our Premier Collection, however there is the option to upgrade to the full Champagne Service, for an additional £200pp.
Your cook/host will be on hand to provide everything you may need, including a champagne reception, gourmet dinners and fabulous wines. Our concierge service is also available to arrange any extras you may wish, such as restaurant reservations, massages or childcare. See what’s included with the Plein Soleil apartment below.
- A cook/host in your chalet
- Canapés served on six evenings
- Champagne reception on your first evening
- Gourmet three-course dinner on six nights
- Two pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- Honesty bar for beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves to continental breakfast)
- Afternoon tea seven days a week
- Complimentary 50ml White Company bath products
Verbier is credited as being one of the best resorts for advanced skiers, off-piste and après ski. This is not without due reason, as Verbier's breathtaking scenery invites ski holiday makers to enjoy unlimited off-piste and great black runs. There is also a small snowpark with access to bigger and better ones in nearby resorts. Access to 400km of varied pistes, excellent sun and snow records and some year round skiing on the Mont Fort glacier also means that Verbier appeals to most levels of skier.
Verbier ski resort
A high-end resort in every sense of the word, Verbier will keep you entertained for as long as your wallet can take it! Although you can find budget accommodation in Verbier, to truly enjoy this world-class resort you're going to need to loosen the purse strings.
With phenomenal apres ski, great late-night entertainment and huge variety in eating, drinking, retail and wellness, Verbier is one place where boredom is not an option...