Pure comfort in the very heart of Morzine, yet just 100m to the Super Morzine bubble lift!
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 6
- Great location in the centre of Morzine
- 100m to the nearest ski lift
- Heated terrace over the High Street
- Many features, fireplace, wifi, flatscreen TV
Twin with balcony, en suite shower, handbasin & WC
Twin with balcony, en suite shower, handbasin & WC.
Double with en suite shower, handbasin & WC
- Open fire
- TV with UK Freeview
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- Blu-ray DVD player
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Welcome champagne & canapes
- Wake up drinks
- Daily cleaning (6 days)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Use of chalet iPad
- Resort film & board games library
- Massage & beauty treatments (local charge)
Please note that the photographs used on this page are intended as a guide to reflect style and decor only.
Morzine is part of the massive Porte du Soleil ski area. It really does offer something for everyone, particularly for boarders, who can also head to Avoriaz where they'll find a series of snowparks and a giant "ecological park" (loads of natural modules set off-piste between the trees)called the Stash. Beginners will appreciate some of the gentle local runs, which help on those first tentative days.
Morzine ski resort
Before becomming a ski resort, beautiful Morzine was originally a town in itself. This means that there is more to do than in your average purpose-built resort, with a decent selection of shops and more non-skiing activities than you will need in a week. Accommodation is varied in terms of size, age and price.