The perfect combination of style and comfort; ideal base for a group of up to 12.
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 8 - 12
- Child friendly
- Great views of the valley
- Traditional open log fire
- Free WiFi in public areas
- 10 minutes walk to resort centre, 15 minutes walk to the slopes or short walk to bus stop.
- Built on the site of a 19th century farmhouse and beautifully finished in wood and stone.
- Free WiFi in public areas, allowing you to stay connected throughout your stay.
- Chalet hosts offer exceptional service whether it’s serving high quality food or delivering an early morning tea or coffee to your room.
- Children welcome all season.
Leonardo II is on the second floor of the building:
Twin bedroom with private bath and WC (8). Split level room with twin beds and mezzanine floor with twin beds (only suitable for 12yrs and over as accessed via steep ladder), private bathroom and WC (9). Very large apartment style room (max 5 adults or 4 adults & 2 children) with double and twin beds and small twin bedroom with skylight sharing a private bathroom and WC (10).
living and dining area with open log fire • large south facing balcony •
free WiFi in public areas • services of chalet hosts •
towels and bed linen is provided as well as a midweek changeover upon
request to your chalet host
• all meals are taken in Leonardo I, accessed via an internal staircase from Leonardo II • hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week) • afternoon tea with home-made cakes • pre-dinner canapés and drinks • 3 course evening meals (6 evenings a week) • selection of wines with dinner • cheeseboard, fresh coffee and a glass of port after dinner • early meals for children available.
Please note, images may be of Chalet Leonardo I and/or Leonardo II.
Good for Groups
Méribel ski area
Known as the Heart of the Three Valleys, Méribel was founded by Peter Lindsay, a Scot, who developed the first commercial ski resort on the site occupied today. It has grown over the years to become one of the most popular resorts in the Alps with UK skiers. It's not difficult to see why!
Méribel is superbly located for quick access to all corners of the Three Valleys, itself the biggest linked ski area in Europe with over 600km of piste. Méribel provides the perfect combination of challenges for advanced skiers and cruising for beginners and intermediates. Put simply, there is no better ski area anywhere in the world than the Three Valleys and Méribel is slap bang in the middle of it all!
Méribel ski resort
Méribel Centre is the main hub of the resort, where you'll find an extensive choice of accommodation, shops, restaurants and one of the biggest and wildest apres ski and nightlife scenes in the Alps. From the legendary Rond Point (Ronnie) and Folie Douce to get the party started on the slopes before dinner, right through to O'Sullivan's which stays open almost until breakfast time... Méribel has been developed sympathetically over time, the result of which is an aesthetically pleasing resort of attractive wooden chalets.
Further up the valley is Méribel-Mottaret, which offers ultimate ski convenience as virtually every accommodation is slopeside. However don't expect to be able to party in Méribel Centre if you're staying up in Mottaret. Not quite as easy on the eye as Meribel but price and location are the main attractions for staying in Mottaret.
Méribel Village is a charming satellite village about a kilometre outside of Méribel on the road to La Tania. With a piste running down to the village and its own chairlift, plus a bus service that makes the nightlife in Méribel accessible, Village is another great value option for Méribel
Choice of Restaurants
Good For Snowboarding
Good for Apres Ski
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email