A popular large chalet with plenty of features; ready for a couple of large groups or a few collection of friends.
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 18
- Most bedrooms ensuite
- Log fire
- Shuttle bus (6 days)
Chalet Larre is based between Briancon and Chantemerle in Serre Chevalier.
Three floors with six en suite bedrooms sleeping up to 18 people and includes a large lounge perfect for large groups.
There is a private minibus to take you to and from the slopes 6 days of your holiday, or there is the convenience of a nearby bus stop.
Relax after a hard days skiing in the grand living area in front of
a burning log fire, enjoy a movie from our huge selection of DVD's, get
busy with the Wii or get your wits ready for the quiz!!
There's plenty to do including cards, board games and even take
advantage of the large back garden for an evening jib session!
If you want to pop into town choose from historic Briancon with a choice of new or old town! A magical place packed with a nice choice of restaurants and bars.
Or visit either of the next 2 villages of Chantemerle or Villeneuve, both brimming with bars, live music and good times!
Meribel Suite - Double with shower en suite
Chamonix Suite - Quad with an adjoining separate room with a double. En suite shower
St Anton Suite - Double with shower en suite
Courchevel - Twin with private bathroom and shared toilet
Serre Chevalier - Triple with a shower en suite
Val d'isere - Triple with a separate private bathroom
Included in your stay:
- Champagne & canape reception the evening of your arrival
- Comfortable chalet surroundings with dedicated & experienced chalet hosts
- Shuttle to and from the slopes 6 days a week
- An impressive menu from breakfast to dinner that will have your taste buds tingling. Whatever your dietary needs are - We cater for all
- Quality unlimited bottled wine served with evening meal
- Customised menu for kids dinner
- Cots & high chairs plus a choice of children's toys
- Warm & cosy sleeping accommodation
- Daily housekeeping
- Quality bed linen to ensure a great nights sleep
- Free WIFI
- IPod/MP3 music system in the main lounge including playlists that will get you revved up & ready to hit the slopes!
- TV/DVD & various DVD's from comedy's to horrors - we'll provide the popcorn!
- Nintendo Wii - To keep all kids aged 3 to 98 happy! Feel free to bring more games with you!
- A selection of board games
- Ski & boot room
About Serre Chevalier
'Serre Chevalier', home of Luc Alphand, the downhill world champion from 1995 to 1997, is found near the Italian border. Offering indirect links to Montgenèvre and the Milky Way, it has its own 250km of pistes and another 900km available with the Grande Galaxie Pass. The resort itself is very much an intermediates' paradise, good for beginners, and there is still plenty to keep the more advanced skiers happy. More accomplished skiers are best advised to head for Monetier for some good black pistes, or a considerable variety of off-piste terrain. Two-thirds of the mountain enjoys wooded surroundings and, as the slopes are north-facing, they do hold snow. Boarders will find masses to do, particularly those more advanced, with a specialist park and good off-piste.
The overall impression of Serre Chevalier is one of traditional, almost 'provencal' charm, particularly in Monetier. It is an atmospheric venue, of good value and unpretentious, also with a strong French feel. The restaurants serve good local fare, a car is a good option, allowing you to try each village's eateries but there is also a bus linking up the resorts. Briancon is a great destination if you are looking for off-snow activities. Families may be particularly attracted, with a very good ski school and decent childcare provision. Turin and its airport are two and a half hours away.
Briancon has many activities including their famous ice skating ring where the ice hockey team Briancon will play their home matches.