Great value accommodation with a short walk to the lifts!
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 12
- Ski lifts only 300m
- Ski bus stop 20m away
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, TV, DVD
- Ski lift - 800m
- Ski bus stop - 60m
- Ski school meeting point - 700m
- Resort centre - 500m
All of the six twin rooms here have ensuite facilities for convenience. Some have a balcony for you to enjoy a good blast of fresh mountain air in the morning but all have great views. You'll also find luxurious Temple Spa toiletries in each bathroom.
- Lounge/diner with free Wi-Fi and TV
- Balcony with views of the glacier
- Ski/board and boot storage room
- Wireless speaker and board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
- Your chalet host lives in
- Children under 15 are welcome when part of a group booking the whole chalet
Start every morning with an extensive continental breakfast, and cooked options on most days. Your daily afternoon tea of freshly baked cakes and biscuits will be waiting for you when you come in from the slopes.
Evening meals are a three-course set-menu with regionally inspired dishes and free-flowing wine throughout the week, all followed by fresh coffee. We provide evening meals on six nights a week leaving you free to head out and explore the resort on one evening.
Good for Groups
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email