- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 14 - 16
- Traditional chalet offers every creature comfort in homely rooms
- Distance to town centre 2 mins drive
- Indoor parking
Ker Praet chalet is a good sized, meticulously presented chalet with easy access the the Rouge piste and the resort centre.
Chalet Ker Praet is a traditional Swiss chalet, just a short walk from the centre of town. It is comfortable and spacious, offering large groups the perfect base, close to the lifts and all that Verbier has to offer.
The chalet is laid out over four floors, and bedrooms are well proportioned. The living area features a cosy bar and an open log fire and balconies that boast stunning views. There is also a games room and a private in-house sauna – great for relaxing after a long day on the slopes.
The top floor dining room is stunning, with a vast table a seating all 16 guests together and offering beautiful views across the valley.
A French chef and a chalet host will look after you for your week and you can enjoy the following;
- Canapés and aperitifs served on six evenings
- Gourmet three-course dinner on six nights
- A selection of house wines served with dinner
- Upgrade list of wines available on request
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves to continental breakfast)
- Afternoon tea seven days a week
- Complimentary bath products
- Concierge service to arrange any extras you may wish
Ker Praet sleeps up to 16 guests over eight bedrooms. 7 x twin bedrooms (three with en-suites) 1 x double with ensuite 2 x further bathrooms 1 x shower room
Please note: This chalet is accommodation only. Flights are not included in the prices. Whole chalet bookings only
Good for Groups
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email