Katarina is a lovely freestanding chalet in its own quiet grounds set amongst some of the most exclusive chalets in Verbier.
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 10 - 12
- All ensuite rooms
- South facing balcony and terrace
- On call driver service from 8am until midnight.
This beautiful chalet has a fabulous and spacious living area, with a large south facing balcony and terrace, with breathtaking views of the village – a great spot to take your afternoon tea in the sun after a long day on the slopes. Inside, the chalet is set out over three floors giving all guests plenty of space to relax. Katarina is one of our Classic Chalets, however guests can upgrade to the Champagne service for a supplement.
Your on call minibus and driver service is available from 8am until midnight.
Your chef and host will be on hand to provide everything you may need, including a champagne reception, gourmet dinners and fabulous wines. Our concierge service is also available to arrange any extras you may wish, such as restaurant reservations, massages or childcare. See what’s included in our Chalet Katarina below.
- A chef and a host in your chalet
- Canapés served on six evenings
- Champagne reception on your first evening
- Gourmet four-course dinner on six nights
- Two pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- Honesty bar for beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Upgrade list of wines available on request (advance ordering required)
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves to continental breakfast)
- Afternoon tea seven days a week
- Complimentary 50ml White Company bath products
Chalet Katarina is a smart freestanding chalet sleeps ten people with space for an additional two guests if required. On the ground floor, there is one double and two twin bedrooms. There
is a further twin bedroom on the first floor, with the remaining double
bedroom on the second floor. The spacious living area is on the first floor, leading onto a large
terrace with magnificent views over Verbier. There is an additional
quiet sitting area on the second floor, and it is here that a further
two guests can be accommodated by arrangement.
- Ski and boot room
- Piste - 4 minute walk providing connection to 4 Vallees ski circuit
- Savoleyres lift station - 5 minute drive
- Medran lift station - 8 minute drive
- Town Centre - 7 minute drive
- Private driveway with parking for three vehicles (one under cover)
- South facing balcony and terrace
- Wireless broadband internet
- iPod docking station
- TV/DVD player
Verbier is credited as being one of the best resorts for advanced skiers, off-piste and après ski. This is not without due reason, as Verbier's breathtaking scenery invites ski holiday makers to enjoy unlimited off-piste and great black runs. There is also a small snowpark with access to bigger and better ones in nearby resorts. Access to 400km of varied pistes, excellent sun and snow records and some year round skiing on the Mont Fort glacier also means that Verbier appeals to most levels of skier.
Verbier ski resort
A high-end resort in every sense of the word, Verbier will keep you entertained for as long as your wallet can take it! Although you can find budget accommodation in Verbier, to truly enjoy this world-class resort you're going to need to loosen the purse strings.
With phenomenal apres ski, great late-night entertainment and huge variety in eating, drinking, retail and wellness, Verbier is one place where boredom is not an option...