Chalet Fritz, St AntonSleeps 22
Modern & contemporary in style, Chalet Fritz is the perfect choice for large groups and those keen to explore all that St Anton offers!
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 22
- All rooms ensuite
- Log fires
- Chalet to piste shuttle available
- Wellness Spa
The attractive Chalet Fritz is located in a quiet, elevated spot with lovely views across St. Anton, only six minutes’ walk down to the main centre and is the perfect base to explore the extensive Arlberg ski area. There are two spacious lounges, both with log fire, providing ample comfy seating and dual aspect balconies with stunning views over Rendl to the south.
Chalet Fritz is in a quiet wooded location overlooking the resort of St Anton and a short 500m walk (6 minutes downhill, double it for the walk back up!) to Galzig lift and piste. The daily shuttle service will whisk you to the piste from 8am to 10am and back between 4pm and 8pm for those in ski boots or weary after a hard day on the hill.
All 11 twin bedrooms have ensuite shower & wc.
Rooms 1, 6 & 7 have space for a cot and room 7 can also take an extra single bed.
Rooms 1, 5 & 11 have a balcony.
- Log fire
- Dual aspect balconies
- Wi-fi in all rooms
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Wellness spa area with sauna & hammam
- Ski room
- Bathrobes available on request
- Complimentary toiletries
- Daily shuttle service (8am-10am & 4pm-8pm)
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner
Good for Groups
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email