- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 10 - 14
- Open-plan living and dining area
- Boot room with boot warmer
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski-in, ski-out location, 2 minutes' walk from the resort centre with skiing to and from the doorstep
- Entrance with ski rack and boot warmer, open plan lounge and dining area.
- Room 1: Bunk beds (use of shower in Room 3) wc
- Room 2: Double room with mezzanine with twin beds for children (6-11yrs) with jacuzzi bath/wc (ladder to mezzanine)
- Room 3: Double with shower
Rooms 1 & 3 to be sold together (2-4 occ)
- Room 4: Double with jacuzzi bath/wc Relaxation area, wc
- Room 5: Twin
- Room 6: Double with shower and wc for rooms 5 & 6, sauna
Offered on a catered chalet basis, your holiday will include a cooked and continental breakfast, afternoon tea/coffee and cakes, and a 3 course dinner including Prosecco apéritif and a choice of complimentary, quality wines followed by coffee.
About Avoriaz 1800
This also attracts better skiers, as do some great black pistes. The most notable of these is 'The Wall', which plunges you down into Switzerland and should only be tried by those with plenty of tough miles under their belts. But don't despair beginners and intermediates - there are countless motorway pistes across the whole network to get you sorted and smiling.
As a purpose-built resort, Avoriaz was one of the first to work out a largely sensible layout. There are no cars, making for a calm, safe atmosphere. Lifts are very close to the accommodation, which varies greatly depending on the age of the building. Horse-drawn sleighs are popular and very romantic in an evening after dinner. Because of its attractions, Avoriaz often gets crowded and can be expensive. There are about 25 restaurants (some good, but pricey) and reasonable nightlife. The ski school is excellent. Children are well catered for, including a very good kids' village and Geneva is only two hours away.
Overall, Avoriaz is blessed with a number of qualities to establish its excellent reputation in the region. It's good for its snow, its challenging skiing and the fact that you can always ski to your door.