Contemporary chalet, newly built and of a very high standard - well worth a visit!
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 8
- Lovely new chalet
- All rooms en-suite & many extras
- Sauna & hot tub
Chalet Emilie is located in Le Praz the prettiest and most charismatic village in Courchevel. It is tucked away down a private drive yet close to the telecabin and newly installed express chairlift giving you fast and easy access to the magnificent 3 Valleys Domain. You can ski back to within 100 metres of the chalet along a winding forest piste. The village centre is a few minutes' walk from the chalet and has narrow winding cobbled streets traditional village shops, renowned restaurants and après ski bars. If you want even more choice of bars and restaurants a free shuttle bus runs from Le Praz to Courchevel 1850
- 4 bedrooms (all of which can be Doubles or twins)
- All bedrooms have an en-suite shower or bath together with toilet and washbasin, Flat screen T.Vs,
- Large open plan living and dining area
- DVD player and Satellite TV
- Wonderful central feature fireplace
- Large indoor spa facility with hot tub, steam room and sauna (Shared with Jardin D'Angele)
- Private out door hot tub
- Free WIFI
- Bluetooth Speaker System
- Free parking (Limited)
- 100m from the main lift and village centre
- Heated Boot warmers and ski lockers
- Hair Dryers in all bathrooms
- Individual safe in each bedroom
Top (Second) Floor
- Contemporary large living room with a stunning central feature fireplace, large flat screen T.V
- Dining table with seating up to 10 people, bar
- Bedroom 4 - Double or Twin with balcony, en-suite shower, toilet and sink. Flat screen T.V
- Bedroom 1 Twin or double with large balcony and sofa which can be converted into a sofa bed suitable for a young child, en-suite with bath, overhead shower, double sink and toilet, flat screen T.V
- Bedroom 2 Twin or double with balcony, en-suite shower, toilet and sink Flat screen T.V
- Bedroom 3 Twin or double with balcony and sofa bed which can be converted into a sofa bed, en-suite shower, toilet and double sink. Flat screen T.V
- Entrance hall with boot warmers and ski store
- A luxurious Spa Centre which is shared with our Chalet next door, Jardin D'Angele
- Private outdoor hot tub
Breakfast - make your selection from porridge and eggs cooked to order, French bread, preserves, flaky croissants, yoghurt, muesli, cereals and each day a differing cooked option which includes sausages and bacon, fluffy pancakes, scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, all served alongside fruit juice and freshly brewed coffee or specially imported Yorkshire tea.
Afternoon Tea - freshly baked cake along with tea and coffee
Dinner - delicious, freshly prepared three course candlelit dinner. Our evening meals are friendly and sociable so you can take your time and enjoy the food in a dinner party atmosphere. For the duration of the meal enjoy a choice of handpicked wines supplied by our wine merchant Le Verre Gourmand before finishing off the evening with freshly brewed coffee and tea.Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 days and a continental breakfast will be left out on one morning.
About Courchevel 1300
Courchevel Le Praz, the original village from which one of the Alps' powerhouse ski resorts originated, has retained a lot of its character over the years and remains a charming place to spend a week in the Three Valleys. Le Praz even hosted the Olympic Ski Jumping in 1992 and the stadium is still functional to this day, with both Summer and Winter jumping events taking place regularly.
Strolling through the narrow streets lined by traditional farmers' cottages, as well as some luxuriously finished chalets, you'd be forgiven for forgetting that the biggest fully linked ski area in the world is right on your doorstep. Indeed, it can be argued that Le Praz is better appointed than most of Courchevel as you have a choice each morning to go west towards Meribel, Val Thorens etc, directly up to Courchevel 1850 or even jump on the bus to 1650 and take in the uncluttered slopes there.
You can even have a good night out here, with a couple of lively venues in the village itself, or jump on a bus to La Tania or one of Courchevel's bigger villages.