Popular cosy chalet in a good slopeside location!
- Half Board
- Sleeps 6 - 7
- Open Fire
- Beside the Piste
- Ski Room & Boot Warmers
LocationDarkoum Lama is beautifully positioned in a peaceful and extremely exclusive neighbourhood of Courchevel 1850, enjoying spectacular views of the Bozel valley and less than 100 metres from the Bellecote piste (Green) which winds gently into Courchevel centre and the main Croisette lifts. We operate a driver shuttle service between 4.30 and 7.30pm for those wishing to enjoy some apres ski or shopping in 1850. If you prefer to take a stroll it is a 15 minute walk to the village centre.
Large open plan living and dining areas which lead out onto a balcony
where you can relax and enjoy the breathtaking scenery over looking the
Room 1 - Double with en-suite bath, hand basin and WC.
Room 2 - Twin/Double with shared family bathroom.
Rooms 3 & 4 - Twin/Double with shared family bathroom. Space for a cot. Room 4 is a small single room with hand basin. Adult or child in single room pays half adult price. Room 3 & 4 must be booked together.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner
Close To Slopes
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email