Great chalet in a great location offering comfortable accommodation
- Catered Chalet
- Open Fire
- Ski Room & Boot Warmers
- Free WiFi throughout
- Outdoor Hot Tub
On the Morzine ‘strip’ and a one minute walk across to the Pleney lift and piste.
Open plan living and dining area which opens on to the terrace where you will find the hot tub.
Room 1 - Twin/Double with en suite bathroom (bath and separate shower) and separate WC. Balcony (access to hot tub).
Room 2 - Twin/Double with en suite shower and separate WC. Bunk beds. Balcony.
Room 3 - Twin/Double with en suite shower and separate WC.
Room 4 - Twin/Double with en suite bathroom (bath and separate shower) and separate WC. Bunk beds.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner
Morzine is part of the massive Porte du Soleil ski area. It really does offer something for everyone, particularly for boarders, who can also head to Avoriaz where they'll find a series of snowparks and a giant "ecological park" (loads of natural modules set off-piste between the trees)called the Stash. Beginners will appreciate some of the gentle local runs, which help on those first tentative days.
Morzine ski resort
Before becomming a ski resort, beautiful Morzine was originally a town in itself. This means that there is more to do than in your average purpose-built resort, with a decent selection of shops and more non-skiing activities than you will need in a week. Accommodation is varied in terms of size, age and price.