Fantastic access to the Three Valleys ski area!
- Catered Chalet
- Luxurious Savoryard style chalet with jacuzzi and sauna.
- High quality food and service
- Free shuttle bus to slopes
• Located 300m to the resort centre • free shuttle taking just 5 minutes to get the the ski slopes and central lifts
Chalet Clearmount- sleeps 12 (room numbers in brackets)
Ground floor: ski room games/ TV room, sauna, jacuzzi and fitness room with separate shower.
First floor: living/dining area with wood fire and kitchen. separate WC and large balcony. Twin room with private shower and WC (1).
Second floor:2 Twin rooms with private bath, WC and shared balcony (2&3) Twin room with private shower, WC and private balcony (4) Twin room with private shower and WC (5)
Third floor: Twin room with private bath and WC (6) Room 6 is only accessible via a wooden spiral staircase, making it unsuitable for small children.
• Spacious open plan lounge/dining area with open fireplace • Free WiFi in public areas • Sauna, Jacuzzi and fitness area • Ski room and boot dryers • All bedrooms have en suite facilities
• Hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week) • Afternoon tea with home-made cakes • Pre-dinner canapés and drinks • 3 course evening meals (6 evenings a week) • selection of wines with dinner • Cheeseboard, fresh coffee and a glass of port after dinner • Early meals for children available
Méribel ski area
Known as the Heart of the Three Valleys, Méribel was founded by Peter Lindsay, a Scot, who developed the first commercial ski resort on the site occupied today. It has grown over the years to become one of the most popular resorts in the Alps with UK skiers. It's not difficult to see why!
Méribel is superbly located for quick access to all corners of the Three Valleys, itself the biggest linked ski area in Europe with over 600km of piste. Méribel provides the perfect combination of challenges for advanced skiers and cruising for beginners and intermediates. Put simply, there is no better ski area anywhere in the world than the Three Valleys and Méribel is slap bang in the middle of it all!
Méribel ski resort
Méribel Centre is the main hub of the resort, where you'll find an extensive choice of accommodation, shops, restaurants and one of the biggest and wildest apres ski and nightlife scenes in the Alps. From the legendary Rond Point (Ronnie) and Folie Douce to get the party started on the slopes before dinner, right through to O'Sullivan's which stays open almost until breakfast time... Méribel has been developed sympathetically over time, the result of which is an aesthetically pleasing resort of attractive wooden chalets.
Further up the valley is Méribel-Mottaret, which offers ultimate ski convenience as virtually every accommodation is slopeside. However don't expect to be able to party in Méribel Centre if you're staying up in Mottaret. Not quite as easy on the eye as Meribel but price and location are the main attractions for staying in Mottaret.
Méribel Village is a charming satellite village about a kilometre outside of Méribel on the road to La Tania. With a piste running down to the village and its own chairlift, plus a bus service that makes the nightlife in Méribel accessible, Village is another great value option for Méribel