Brilliant for groups and family groups as its close to town but if you would rather chill in the Chalet you can have fun in the games room while some of you may wish to relax in the Hot-Tub & Sauna.
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 14
- Stunning Views Of The Surrounding Mountains & Valley
- Hot Tub & Sauna
- 10 Minutes’ Walk Down To The Resort Centre
- Free Wi-Fi
Chalet Chardon is a new chalet on our program. Already a firm favourite in Meribel, this chalet sleeps fourteen people in seven bedrooms and it is situated in the very centre of Meribel, right next to our other chalet Virage. The chalet has the most spectacular and uninterrupted views of the mountains and ski runs from t
Chalet Chardon has the most spectacular and uninterrupted views of the mountains and ski runs from the large sun terrace.
The chalet is undergoing a complete renovation this summer (2018). The images displayed are of the old chalet, the new ones will be added once the renovation is complete. There will be a new large and comfy living and dinning area with doors leading onto the terrace, you will find a brand new jacuzzi hot-tub. The brand new seven bedrooms, will have new plush carpet and new bathrooms, almost all will have large walk in showers and balconies, there is one room with a bath. There is also a new sauna and games room.
Location2 minutes’ (50m) from nearest bus stop to Rond Point, 10 minutes’ walk down to the resort centre.
- Outside hot-tub
- Sauna & Games room
- Freeview TV/ DVD player/Blue-tooth speaker
- Free WiFi access
- Log Fire
- Boot warmers
- Breakfast - continental & cooked options
- Home-made afternoon tea
- Canapés and
- 3-Course evening meal (6 nights)
- Early dinner menu for children under 12 years
- Quality choice wines with your evening meal
- A weeks cheeseboard to enjoy at your leisure
- Private minibus to slopes at the beginning and end of the day
- Room 1 - A twin or a double bedroom with a en-suite shower, basin and WC with balcony
- Room 2 - A twin or a double bedroom with a en-suite shower, basin and WC with balcony
- Room 3 - A twin or a double bedroom with a en-suite shower, basin and WC with balcony
- Room 4 - A twin or a double bedroom with a en-suite shower, basin and WC with balcony
- Room 5- A twin or a double bedroom with a en-suite shower, basin and WC with balcony
- Room 6 - A twin or a double bedroom with a en-suite bath, basin and WC with balcony
- Room 7 - A twin or a double room with a en-suite shower, basin and WC no balcony
Tuesday & Thursday are our host's full day off.
On this days a continental self serve breakfast of hams and cheese or croissants and pain au chocolate will be delivered to your chalet. You will also have fresh bread, cereals, fruit and yoghurts as usual. Afternoon tea will be available as usual.
Your evening meal will be at a local restaurant our hosts or representative will be delighted to help recommend and even book for you.
A choice of cereals, freshly baked bread, choice of preserves, yoghurts & dairy free options, if pre booked, fruit and porridge, if requested. All served with fruit juices, fresh coffee and pots of tea.
Different Cooked options daily.
Return to your chalet at tea time to a baked cake or biscuits with tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
Shortly before dinner you can enjoy canapés with your fellow guests. Your carefully prepared dinner comprises of three-courses, complimented with a choice of four quality French wines. You will also be provided with a cheese board of locally selected cheeses for the week, which you can enjoy at your own leisure.
Tea and coffee are available for you during the day for you to help yourself to for the duration of your stay.
Please note: if taking flights as part of this holiday package, the following charges will be added onto the per person (pp) price as shown:
Aviation Taxes £21.50pp
Resort Tax £9.00pp
ATOL Fee £2.50pp
Good for Groups
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email