Sleeping just 6-8, Angela is ideal for families or small groups
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 5 - 8
- Delightfully Spacious Chalet With Character
- Large Panoramic Windows Looking Out On To The Mountains Beyond
- Open-Plan Split-Level Lounge With TV/DVD
- Resort Centre Approx. 5 minutes’ Walk (500m)
LocationLocated on the opposite side of Obergurgl to Chalet Christophorus, the nearest lifts to Chalet Angela are the Hohe Mut gondola and Rosskarbahn chairlift, both located some 500m away.
- Entrance and hallway
- Kitchen and dining area
- Room 1 - Double with shower/wc
- Room 2 - Austrian twin with shower/wc
- Lounge area with large panoramic windows and further stairs leading to a snug with additional seating on a mezzanine level
- Suite 3 - Small double (bed 140cm wide) bedroom & Austrian Twin room with balcony connected via a large bathroom with bath/separate shower cubicle/wc
Offered on a catered chalet basis, your holiday will include a cooked and continental breakfast, afternoon tea/coffee and cakes, and a 3 course dinner including Prosecco apéritif and a choice of complimentary, quality wines followed by coffee.
Obergurgl is great for beginners and intermediates, which, along with good ski schools, makes for an excellent family ski holiday destination. One of the highest resorts in Austria at 1930m, Obergurgl has an excellent snow record and long season. Linked to Hochgurgl, there are over 100km of runs to enjoy. For more advanced skiers and boarders, there is often some nice off-piste to get that adrenalin pumping, although not much else…
Obergurgl ski resort
The resort itself is pleasing to the eye and offers a sense of alpine charm. Off snow activities are a little sparse, although après ski is jovial without being too hectic. Hotels are generally of a high standard, though there is a lack of independent restaurants (they are pretty much all part of the hotels).