Provides a superb standard of accommodation and service and is furnished in true Alpine style!
- Chalet Hotel
- Half Board
- Ideally located Next To The Slopes
- Breakfast Room, Bar Area, Billiard Room
- Sauna & Steam Room, Massage & Beauty Treatments Available
- a few minutes' walk or ski to the Burz lift
- 10 minutes' walk to the centre
All rooms have a satellite TV, WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, minibar and safe.
Double or Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds or one double bed, private shower and WC.
Superior Twin or Double Room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds or one double bed, extra single or double sofa bed when booked for three or four people, private bath or shower and WC.
Cots are available to hire for €15 per night. Please request at time of booking. Charge is payable locally with hotelier and prices are subject to change.
- steam room
- ski room with lockers and boot warmers
- internet terminal
- evening meals with a choice of menu (taken at the sister hotel Sporthotel Arabba, 10 minutes' walk away)
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Arabba is found in the midst of the Sella Ronda circuit, with a total of 175km of runs. The whole area offers great intermediate skiing, but Arabba is best known for the challenges it provides for better skiers and boarders. There are great steeps, combined with a good snow record and direct access to the Marmolada glacier. You'll also find some of the best heli-skiing in the Alps. It isn't a great place if you are looking for lots of off-snow activities, while for young kids it's really quite lacking. The resort itself isn't exceptional - small and uncommercial, with some reasonable eateries and accommodation. People are really here for the skiing/boarding, though. Après-ski shouldn't trouble visitors too late into the night, with only two venues of note.
Overall, Arabba is a resort geared towards the better skiers/boarders and doesn't offer a whole heck of a lot else. Some have described it as being an Italian Argentière…