Al Pigher, La Villa/Stern
Charming Dolomite hotel conveniently situated close to both the resort centre & chair lifts
- Chalet Hotel
- Catered Chalet
- Heated Ski & Boot Room
- Comfortable Lounge With Panoramic Views
- Small Relaxation Area With Panoramic Views Of The Sasso Croce Mountains
Attractively designed in traditional local style, with lovely, light and airy rooms, fresh colours and light wood panelling, the hotel offers a warm welcome in an ideal location. La Villa's pretty village centre is just a short walk away, as is the Gardenezza chairlift and the Piz la Ila gondola that takes you directly to the Alta Badia ski area which links to the famous Sella Ronda ski routes and pistes.
- Charming Chalet Hotel in quiet but central location 10 minutes' walk (1km) to La Villa centre, chairlift only 4 minutes' walk (400m)
Reception, dining room, cosy bar, sun terrace, heated ski & boot room.
Rooms 101 & 105 - Austrian twin with shower/wc/balcony.
Rooms 102, 103, 104 & 106 - Austrian twin + sofa-bed with shower/wc/balcony.
Room 107 (Family Suite) - Family Suite consisting of one room with Austrian twin and balcony and one room with double sofa bed, sharing shower/wc
Rooms 201 & 205 - Austrian twin with shower/wc/balcony.
Rooms 202, 203, 204 & 206 - Austrian twin + sofa-bed with shower/wc/balcony.
Suite 207 - Family Suite consisting of one room with Austrian twin and balcony and one room with double sofa bed, sharing shower/wc
Rooms 301 & 302 - Double room (301) and separate twin room (302), shower/wc under eaves
Lounge, sauna and relaxation area with Kneipp therapy path - with panoramic views of the Sasso Croce Mountain
- Heated ski & boot room
- Comfortable bedrooms, all en suite with TV, hairdryer and most with balcony
- Comfortable lounge with panoramic views
- Bar/café with comfortable seating
- Dining room with mountain decor
- Sun terrace
- Sauna & small relaxation area with panoramic views of the Sasso Croce mountains
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Ski room
Offered on a catered chalet basis, your holiday will include a cooked and continental breakfast, afternoon tea/coffee and cakes, and a 3 course dinner including Prosecco apéritif and a choice of complimentary, quality wines followed by coffee.
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email