Stylish 5* apartments in an enviable location
- Self Catering
- 400m to slopes
- 400m to Resort Centre
- Ski Locker & Heated Boot Room
- Steam Room
- Hot Tub & Sauna
- Close To The Slopes
The style is modern-alpine boasting beautifully finished wooden and stone walls alongside cow skins and furs. All apartments are finished to the highest standard featuring traditionally alpine wood and stone accents. All apartments are spacious, bright and have separate en-suite bedroom, no one will sleep in the living area!
You can choose for an apartment with or without a fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen and a balcony!
- 400m to the ski lifts
- 50m to the nearest bus stop
- 400m to the ski school meeting point and nursery slopes
- Nearest Lift: Savonette
All apartments have twin or double beds (please specify when booking), WC, bath with shower head attachment or shower room, toiletries, well equipped kitchenettes with hob, oven, microwave, fridge with freezer, dishwasher, kettle, coffee machine, toaster, living area, cable / satellite flat screen TV with English speaking channels, DVD player (on request from reception), WiFi, radio, towels (changed mid week), slippers, bath robes, bed linen, safe, hair dryer, cleaning kit, telephone (charges payable locally) and balcony with mountain views.
Beds are made on arrival and end of week cleaning included (except kitchen area).
- 3 room apartment: sleeps 2 - 4 people (60m²). Twi bedroom with twin beds (ensuite with bath or shower), living area, kitchenette, WC and balcony.
- 3 room apartment with fireplace -sleeps 2 - 4 people (60m²). two bedroom with twin beds (en-suite with shower or bath), living area, kitchenette, WC and balcony.
- Access to spa and wellness facilities including sauna, steam room, indoor heated swimming pool and whirlpool
- Massages and beauty treatments available (book and pay locally)
- Ski shop on site
- Bakery delivery service available (pre book and pay locally)
- Lounge area with fireplace
- WiFi Free
- Heated ski equipment storage with lockers and heated boot room
- Games room with pool table
- Indoor covered car parking (€16 per day - pre book and pay locally)
- End of stay cleaning is included (excludes washing up)
- Daily cleaning and laundry services
- Check in time 5 pm
- Check out time 10 am
Offered on a self catered basis, guests will be able to collect provisions from the nearby supermarkets or enjoy sampling the regional and internationally inspired cuisine in one of the many local restaurants
About Val d'Isère
Val d'Isère skiing
Val d'Isère is justifiably ranked up there with the best resorts in the world. Lift linked with Tignes, the Val d'Isere & Tignes Ski Area (formerly the Espace Killy) has 300km of varied pistes to please everyone from beginners to pros. A choice of two glaciers, extensive pisted runs for all abilities including tree lined pistes and one of the most modern, efficient lift systems in the world make Val d'Isere a top 5 choice for absolutely everyone! Experts will love the "Face de Bellevarde" piste that looms over the town beneath the Olympic gondola. A permanent fixture on the World Cup calendar, it never gets any easier but the feeling of conquering it is hard to beat!
Val d'Isère ski resort
Val d'Isère has not only world class skiing but also boasts some world class après ski, and charming village centre and fantastic facilities.
The original Folie Douce at the top of the Daille gondola is probably the most famous of Val d'Isère's après haunts but is far from the only one. Cocorico's raucous live music at the foot of the slopes takes things to another level entirely. For those after a more chilled vibe, Banana Bar offers this within easy reach too. For a late night there's extensive choice, the Petit Danois pub in the heart of the village spills out around 1am, with Dicks Tea Bar around the corner to keep you going almost until first lifts!
Val d'Isère' isn't just for party animals, the resort has plenty of high end choices for the more refined taste, plus families are very well catered for. Michelin starred dining can be found, plus extensive facilities. The huge leisure centre was completed in recent years and offers a fantastic off-slope experience!
In summary, Val d'Isère could top the charts - in our view it's the single best ski resort anywhere in the Alps, with something for absolutely everyone.
Choice of Restaurants
Easy Slope Access
Good For Snowboarding
Good for Apres Ski
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Ski In Ski Out
Off-Piste: Very good
Torch Light Descents
Residence Chalet Skadi
• Av. du Prariond, 73150 Val-d'Isère, France
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email