Chalet Thomas is an attractive chalet apartment in the Les Eurcherts area of La Rosiere.
- Catered Chalet
- 200m to slopes
- 200m from 6 seater express chairlift
- 200m from ice skating rink
- All rooms en-suite
Chalet Christophe is a chalet apartment in the Les Eucherts area of La Rosiere at a height of 1850 metres, It is part of an attractive small chalet apartment complex. The Chalet has 5 bedrooms sleeping up to 10 people. The open plan dining area and lounge has suberb views across the mountains and down the valley.
Chalet Christophe is located approximately 200 metres from the Les Eurcherts 6 seater express chairlift, ESF School meeting point and the piste. Les Eurcherts has its own bustling centre with shops, bars, restaurants, a bowling alley, ice rink and ski school.La Rosiere centre is a short free bus ride away or a pleasant stroll along a pretty forest track.
- 5 bedrooms sleeping up to 10 people (3 double bedrooms, one twin and a bunk bedroom)
- Bedroom 1 is a double with an en-suite shower, washbasin, heated towel rail and toilet
- Bedroom 2 is a double with an en-suite shower and washbasin there is an additional single bed in this bedroom if required
- Bedroom 3 is a double with an en-suite bath/overhead shower, washbasin and toilet
- Bedroom 4 is a twin with an en-suite shower,heated towel rail and washbasin
- Bedroom 5 is a large bunk bedroom with an en-suite shower and washbasin
- Additional toilet for those bedrooms without an en-suite toilet
- Living/dining area with a table seating up to 10 people
- Picture windows on two sides
- 200m from lifts and ice skating rink
- TV with DVD and CD player
Chalet Thomas is located approximately 200 metres from the Les Eurcherts 6 seater express chairlift, ESF School meeting point and the piste. Les Eurcherts has its own bustling centre with shops, bars, restaurants, a bowling alley, ice rink and ski school.La Rosiere centre is a short free bus ride away or a pleasant stroll along a pretty forest track.
Close To Slopes
About La Rosière 1850
La Rosière skiing
La Rosière is built in traditional chalet style high up on the road from Bourg-St-Maurice to the Petit St Bernard pass to Italy. In winter the road ends at a car park at the top of La Rosière, just below the main lifts. There’s a small main village and an even smaller, newer satellite (Les Eucherts), a short bus ride – or a floodlit forest walk – to the east. La Rosière is lift linked with the Italian resort of La Thuile and has a great snow record. The two resorts, although unlikely stablemates, form a substantial ski area with plenty of long wide runs to please intermediates. La Rosière also provides a useful gateway to some exciting heli-skiing over in Italy, enabling locals and ski holiday makers in France (where heli-skiing is banned) to heli-ski in Italy to their hearts' content (bookable through the Evolution 2 ski school), before returning to France's Tarentaise Valley. The combined area has 33 lifts and 135km of pistes.
The main draw back for those wanting to ski the Italian side is that the lift link is a long pomma lift and not suitable for beginners, young children or snowboarders not proficient in riding long pommas.
La Rosière ski resort
La Rosière, although purpose built, is a gem of quintessential alpine charm. Off Piste activites are limited, although visitors are happy enough whiling away the evenings in the relaxed bars and restaurants (the Petit Danoise is popular and offers Sky tv sports coverage plus internet access) The locals are friendly and the prices are cheaper than most other Tarentaise resorts.
Torch Light Descents
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email