Village Club Du Soleil, Montgenèvre
Village Club Du Soleil
Fantastic hotel for families, either beginning or continuing their ski pursuits
- Full Board
- Ski-In / Ski-Out
- 1500m to Resort Centre
- Ski-inclusive: 6-day lift pass, ski and boot hire
- Ski in ski out
- Ski instruction available for all ages
- Family friendly with lots to do for kids
This superb ski-inclusive hotel has everything that you need for a week's skiing included in the holiday price; a 6 day lift pass (includes 1 day in the Milky Way and 1 day in Serre Chevalier), standard skis or snowboard and boots, child helmet hire, full board including lunches and wine, English-speaking children's clubs, evening entertainment and much more. Nestled on the border with Italy, the hotel is serviced by the Montquitaine chairlift just 150m from the property.
Ski in, ski out access
1500m to the centre of resort
Free shuttle bus to the resort centre
150m to the ski lifts - Montquitaine
Adjacent to the ski school meeting point
All bedrooms have twin or double bed (specify when booking), shower room, WC, flat scree, TV, hairdryer (on request) and balcony (on request).
Twin room- sleeps 1- 2 - 18-22m². They are also available for sole occupancy on request
Family room -sleeps 3-5 - 18-22m². With a twin or double bed and bunk beds. An additional single bed is available on request
- Sun terrace
- Lounge with fireplace
- TV / entertainment area
- Games room with billiards table
- Board games and cards available (on request)
- Fitness area
- Stretching and relaxation sessions included
- Free WiFi
- Free shuttle bus to the resort centre
- Heated ski equipment storage room with lockers
- Guided snow shoe excursion included
- Cross country ski outings included
- Safe in reception
- Ironing facilities (on request)
- Washing services available (pay locally)
- Car parking (Free - pre book)
- Board games and puzzles available from reception
- Baby club for 4 months - 2 years. Toddler's club for 2 - 4 years. Children's club for 4 - 6. Kid's club during French school holidays for 6 - 11 years. Teen's club during French school holidays for 11 - 18 years.
- Evening clubs run from 7 - 9 pm
- Babysitting services available (book locally - €10 per hour)
- Earlier meal times for children are available from 6.30pm
- Baby cots are available on request (Free)
- Baby kits are available on request including high chairs, push chairs and baby baths
- Vaccination certificate is required for access to children's clubs. Children's clubs run from 8.30am - 6pm.
Full board includes Wine, breakfast, lunch and dinner. All the meals are taken as buffet dining.
Packed lunch available (ordered the day before). Lunch may also be taken on the slopes in the hotels own Chalet when pre booked.
No specific food prepared for special dietaries.
Close To Slopes
Ski In Ski Out
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email