Great value hotel in a quiet location in between between Soldeu and El Tarter.
- Half Board
- Great value
- Wellness Centre (chargable)
- Shuttle bus available
• in Incles Valley between Soldeu and El Tarter • 10 minutes walk from the ski slopes
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with twin beds, private bath, shower and WC. Triple rooms with twin beds and a sofa bed and duplex rooms sleeping up to 5 people with three downstairs sofa beds, including a sofa bed in the living area and a mezzanine level with double bed are also available. Rooms for sole use are available at a supplement. All rooms have hairdryer, telephone, satellite TV, fridge and safe (available at a €1/day supplement).
• cafeteria • free WiFi zone • laundry service • ski lockers • extra charge for wellness area with Jacuzzi®, sauna and massage • daily entertainment • safe for use chargeable at €1 per day • free shuttle to El Tarter at set times • 51 rooms
• buffet breakfast • 3 course buffet style evening meals • New Year's Eve gala dinner included
- In a quiet location in the Incles valley between Soldeu and El Tarter.
- 15 minutes walk to the nearest ski slope, shuttle bus is available from hotel to the lifts at set times.
- Great value hotel offering access to the extensive Grandvalira ski area.
- Comfortable bar and lounge area with free WiFi.
- Extra charge for wellness area with Jacuzzi®, steam room and sauna.
About Soldeu - El Tarter
Part of the large Grandvalira ski area, Soldeu is a good value resort with fairly reliable snow and plenty of sun. It boasts one of the most highly rated ski schools in Europe and, with most of the pistes catering to beginners and early intermediates, it's a perfect place to learn. For advanced skiers and snowboarders there isn't so much to play with, although you can get a snowcat tow to the Piz de Encampanada for good off-piste. There is also cheap heli-skiing on offer and a decent enough snowpark .
Soldeu ski resort
In the resort itself there's a good selection of eateries at reasonable prices, and the atmosphere is fantastic, far out-charming Soldeu's Andorran relatives. In spite of a less-than-raucous nightlife it is still a lively village, but mostly bar-based.
One of the most popular resorts in Andorra, if not the Pyrenees, Soldeu has a lot going for it.
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email