This wonderful hotel is the ideal place to stay whilst exploring Kühtai with all its breathtaking scenery and wonderful doorstep skiing!
- Full Board
- Ski-in, ski-out location
- Wine cellar, games room and free WiFi
- Nightclub, bar and lounge with weekly live music
This stylish hotel, in an enviable location, offers extremely comfortable accommodation together with typical Austrian hospitality. Relax and unwind in the bar and lounge area whilst sampling a glass of fine wine from the hotel's own cellar, prior to enjoying a delicious meal in the restaurant with locally inspired cuisine using local produce. Together with the indoor pool, sauna, steam room, salt tunnel and infrared cabin, this all adds up to a wonderful stay.
· ski-in, ski-out · free lift pass included
All rooms hairdryer, satellite TV, safe, free WiFi and are non-smoking.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Family Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, seating area with double sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC. No supplement.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· indoor pool, sauna, steam room, fitness room, salt tunnel and infrared cabin · extra charge for massage · bar and lounge with weekly live music · nightclub (S'Iglu-Bar) · famous wine cellar · games room · free WiFi · lift to all floors · 50 bedrooms
· hot and cold breakfast buffet · daily lunch buffet · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course (drinks are not included) · weekly farmers' buffet and gala dinner · New Year's Eve gala dinner with 1 bottle of champagne per room included (smart dress required, room supplement applies for gala dinners) . Fondue once a week on request.
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Kuhtai is one of Tirol’s best kept secrets and is excellent for all levels of skiing.
Kuhtai is the highest village in the Stubai Alps and is a paradise for skiers and snowboarders. Situated in such an elevated position, Kuhtai enjoys a long ski season and maintains perfect conditions from the start to the end of season. The village is surrounded by excellent ski terrain enabling you to ski back to every hotel and amenity in the village, ensuring stress-free skiing! Kuhtai is one of Tirol’s best-kept secrets and is excellent for all levels of skiing.
The village is surrounded by excellent ski terrain, allowing you to ski back to every hotel in the village.
There are three black runs and, again because of the resort height, there are excellent off-piste opportunities.
Dominated mainly by red runs and being set at over 2000m, there are often excellent powder conditions at village level.
Kuhtai’s ski terrain is ideal for first timers, so learning to ski could not be easier. Also, the ski school meeting place is situated in the centre of Kuhtai right next to the beginners lift and within walking distance of all hotels.
More than 40km of challenging slopes, speedy boarding courses, seven T-bar ski lifts, one double chairlift and two wind protected quad chairlifts make Kuhtai a boarders paradise.
Most activity takes place literally after skiing with a good number of lively umbrella bars in the village and plenty of huts on the mountains.