Hotel Sanotel, Bad Gastein
Wonderful hotel with beautiful mountain views and sat next to the famous waterfall.
1 / 6
- Half Board
- 300m to Resort Centre
- Luxury Hotel
- Chocolate box Resort
- Fantastic Views from the hotel
- Great option
The Santotel hotel is an elegant hotel located by the beautiful Gastein waterfall. The hotel is located close to the centre of town and has excellent wellness facilities including a ′Roman Hot Springs' spa. The restaurant serves delicious modern cuisine with a mix of international and traditional ingredients
Features - Hotel Sanotel, Bad Gastein
- 3 minutes walk to resort centre and ski bus stop or 20 minutes walk to Graukogel ski lift
- 'Waterfall' restaurant with stunning panoramic views
- Children's play area with toys, free WiFi
- Free hotel shuttle to and from the ski lifts
- "Roman Hot Springs" spa area with indoor pool, sauna, steam room, infrared cabin, whirlpool, fitness room and relaxation area with stunning views
- Extra charge for massage and beauty treatments
- Small bar
- Children's play area with toys
- Free WiFi
- 73 bedrooms
- Lift to all floors
Accommodation - Hotel Sanotel, Bad Gastein
73 bedrooms: for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC. Rooms sleeping up to 3 people with mountain view and superior rooms are available at a supplement. All bedrooms have minibar, bathrobes, hairdryer, safe and satellite TV.
Meals - Hotel Sanotel, Bad Gastein
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meals with choice of main course
- Daily starter, soup and salad buffet
- Twice weekly themed buffet
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Why book with Ifyouski.com?
ATOL Protectedand ABTA Bonded
Free AmendmentsIn case of disruption
Low DepositsFrom £99pp, no fees
Money-backIn case of Travel Bans
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email
Find your dream holiday today!
Ski holidays with ski deals and exclusive offers only available from ifyouski.com
Call us on 020 3384 3300 to discuss your next adventure