Hotel Rose, Mayrhofen
An ideal choice for comfortable accommodation within a stone’s throw of the vibrant resort centre! All rooms have a balcony and the hotel has excellent reviews.
- Half Board
- 500m to slopes
- 200m to Resort Centre
- Penkenbahn gondola is 500m away
- Ideal base for anyone wanting comfortable accommodation
- Free use of sauna, steam room, hot ub and fitness room
- Table tennis, TV room, Wifi
Enjoying a central location, Hotel Rose is a friendly, family-run hotel, popular with British guests. The Penkenbahn gondola is 500m away and the ski bus stops directly outside. The hotel's wellness facilities coupled with good food are a definite plus after a hard day's skiing.
· central location · 10 minutes' walk to the Penken gondola · 1 minute's walk to the ski bus stop
All rooms have a cable TV, safe and hairdryer.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Stube (traditional Austrian bar) and bar
Wellness area with sauna, steam room, infrared cabin, hot tub and fitness room
Extra charge for massages
Lift to all floors
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4-course waiter-served or buffet evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly themed buffet · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email