Good accommodation and easy access to the Pal-Arinsal ski area.
- Half Board
- All rooms have flat screen satellite TV
- Bambú Oriental bar with HD Sky TV
- Use of spa in nearby sports centre (small charge)
- Free evening hotel run shuttle bus
The British-run Hotel Palarine offers good traditional accommodation with the elegrance of a modern hotel and easy access to the Pal-Arinsal ski area
The Palarine offers good accommodation and easy access to the Pal-Arinsal ski area. Featuring a comfortable lounge with an open fire in the Bambú bar, you can enjoy a lively après ski drink before dinner.
· 5 minutes on the free ski bus to the lifts · 20 minutes walk to the resort centre and Arinsal gondola · ski bus stop outside
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with twin beds, private bath, shower and WC. Triple and quad rooms are also available. Single rooms are available at a supplement on request. All rooms have flat screen satellite TV with English channels, Wi-Fi and hairdryer.
· Bambú Oriental bar with HD Sky TV, open fireplace and varied entertainment programme including live music · free WiFi · Playstation 3 consoles · extra charge for Bambú Oriental restaurant, dining room · reception area with seating area and TV · board games available · extra charge (€6pppd) for use of spa in nearby Ordino sports centre · 36 bedrooms · lift to all floors · free evening hotel run shuttle bus to and from the resort centre (times vary depending on demand).
Half Board - full English and continental style buffet breakfast · 3 course buffet style evening meals with a choice of main course, daily salad, starter and dessert buffets · themed buffet evenings including Tex-Mex, Chinese, Indian and Italian · New Year gala dinner included.
Additional room information:
- Cot hire (on request, payable locally)
- Complimentary special occasion drink upon arrival
- Twin room for sole use available at a supplement
Arinsal definitely attracts a younger crowd, who generally take advantage of cheap alcohol and a large selection of bars and clubs, many of which at the foot of the slopes.
It has an excellent ski school, those looking to learn will find Arinsal absolutely ideal. Forming part of the Vallnord ski area (about 60kms of pistes), there is access to other sectors, Arcalis and Pal. As a beginner, you’ll spend the first couple of days learning the basics on the lower parts of the Arinsal sector, while intermediates and progressing beginners can venture over to Pal in the next valley over, linked via cable car. There you’ll find a selection of wide, tree-lined runs to test your ski skills. Arcalis is accessed by a bus but worth it for the intermediates in the group.
Overall, Arinsal ideally suits beginners and intermediates and those looking for lively evenings. There is good childcare so families are welcome. As the lifts go up to nearly 2600m, the snow is reliable as well.
Lively Night Life
Torch Light Descents
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email