Good accommodation and easy access to the Pal-Arinsal ski area.
- Half Board
- All rooms have flat screen satellite TV
- Bambú Oriental bar with HD Sky TV
- Use of spa in nearby sports centre (small charge)
- Free evening hotel run shuttle bus
The British-run Hotel Palarine offers good traditional accommodation with the elegrance of a modern hotel and easy access to the Pal-Arinsal ski area
The Palarine offers good accommodation and easy access to the Pal-Arinsal ski area. Featuring a comfortable lounge with an open fire in the Bambú bar, you can enjoy a lively après ski drink before dinner.
· 5 minutes on the free ski bus to the lifts · 20 minutes walk to the resort centre and Arinsal gondola · ski bus stop outside
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with twin beds, private bath, shower and WC. Triple and quad rooms are also available. Single rooms are available at a supplement on request. All rooms have flat screen satellite TV with English channels, Wi-Fi and hairdryer.
· Bambú Oriental bar with HD Sky TV, open fireplace and varied entertainment programme including live music · free WiFi · Playstation 3 consoles · extra charge for Bambú Oriental restaurant, dining room · reception area with seating area and TV · board games available · extra charge (€6pppd) for use of spa in nearby Ordino sports centre · 36 bedrooms · lift to all floors · free evening hotel run shuttle bus to and from the resort centre (times vary depending on demand).
Half Board - full English and continental style buffet breakfast · 3 course buffet style evening meals with a choice of main course, daily salad, starter and dessert buffets · themed buffet evenings including Tex-Mex, Chinese, Indian and Italian · New Year gala dinner included.
Additional room information:
- Cot hire (on request, payable locally)
- Complimentary special occasion drink upon arrival
- Twin room for sole use available at a supplement
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email