Hotel Mira Schloss Rosenegg, Fieberbrunn
Hotel Mira Schloss Rosenegg
Your chance to join the ranks of Napoleon and stay in accommodation with a difference - good choice for families!
- Half Board
- Spa area with indoor pool
- Free shuttle bus
- Converted castle originally built in 1187
- Single rooms available
· ski bus stop outside for main ski area · 5 minutes' walk to Rosenegg T-bars and night skiing · located in Rosenegg area of Fieberbrunn with selection of shops, bars, restaurants and supermarket · 15 minutes' walk to village square in Fieberbrunn
All bedrooms include a safe, hairdryer,
satellite TV and are non-smoking. Cots are available to hire, free of
charge, request at time of booking.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, extra sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi in lobby and lounge · 125 bedrooms · lift to all floors
Wine, dine and unwind
· cocktail bar · lounge
Spa, wellness and pools
· indoor pool · sauna, steam room and whirlpool · extra charge for massage · extra charge for bathrobe hire
For the family
· supervised kids' club | 3-12 years | 10am- 9.30pm (open for longer in high season)
· climbing wall · trampoline
· welcome drink · hot and cold buffet breakfast · après-ski cake or snack (3.30-4.30pm) · a multi-course evening meals with choice of main course (excluding arrival day) or themed buffet and daily salad buffet
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
The Mini Club in the Hotel Schloss Rosenegg allows the little ones to be in charge. Aimed at children between 3 and 12 years, the club offers an inspiring, imaginative programme run by a fun and fully-qualified childcare team.
- Indoor playroom with a craft area, soft play area and a children's cinema
- Toys for all age groups including books, board games, dolls, puppet shows, dressing-up costumes and much more
- Excursions to the castle with the original, medieval courtroom, dark dungeons and a mysterious tower where children will learn about the history of the castle whilst on an exhilarating adventure
- Once-weekly dinner in the Throne Room in themed clothes
Open daily (except Saturday) from 10am-12pm and again from 3.30-9pm.
NB: Lunchtime supervision is not included and there must be a minimum of 10 children for the themed dinner to go ahead.
This pretty Tyrolean resort is ideal for beginners and lower intermediates who want to sample old-fashioned Austrian ambience, without the commercialisation of larger, better-known ski areas.
It has 40km of runs, including excellent nursery slopes close to the village centre and pretty, tree-lined runs further afield. The big attraction for improving skiers is that they can also try the neighbouring resort of St Jakob in Haus – another pretty area, located in something of a 'schneewinkel' (snow-pocket) – on the same lift pass. You can also get over to Waidring and the more mainstream resort of St Johann in Tirol. The resort is boarder-friendly, with a popular terrain park.
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email