Well presented hotel, good location & welcome wellness facilities!
- Half Board
- 100m to slopes
- 1500m to Resort Centre
- Bar, restaurant & lounge
- Large indoor swimming pool, sauna & steam room
- Free Wi-FI
Conveniently located just 250m from the lifts and Mottolino ski area. With superb views over the valley, the Intermonti has been a popular choice for the British skier for many years. The spacious public rooms and reception area are welcoming and although the Intermonti is one of the larger hotels in Livigno it conveys a relaxed informal atmosphere along with 4 star services. There are four buildings connected to one another that make up the 140 room hotel. Children have their own playroom to enjoy while adults can head up to the bar and knock back a few drinks while playing a game of pool. If you're in need of some relaxation, the spa is a great place to be. It's got an indoor pool, sauna, steam room, whirlpool and a Turkish bath, all payable locally. Meals at the hotel are served at the buffet, so take advantage and eat as much as you like.
- Above the village situated just 3 minutes’ walk (250m) to the Teola chairlift for swift access to the Mottolino pistes.
- A free ski bus to other ski areas, the ski school and resort centre stops just outside.
All of the comfortable rooms have shower, balcony, telephone, safe, hairdryer, minibar and TV.
'Economy' rooms- sleeps 2- 20m2- Solo rooms available
Classic rooms-sleeps 2-4- extra bed is a double sofa bed- 30m2
- Spa with indoor pool, sauna and Turkish bath (payable locally, approx. €20 per person per entry, towels are available for €3 per person, swimming caps are compulsory and available for €3 per person)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hot & cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course dinner with choice including a salad and dessert buffet
- Diabetics - Insulin can be stored
- Please let us know of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
As for the slopes (110km of runs), Livigno offers great stuff for beginners and intermediates, both boarders and skiers. The lift system is fast, modern and efficient enough to negate queues. There is a good choice of accommodation in Livigno much of it 'ski in, ski out', and as you would expect in Italy – welcoming hosts, good food and great choice for family ski holidays.
Choice of Restaurants
Good For Non-Skiers
Torch Light Descents
• Via Gerus, 310, 23041 Livigno SO, Italy
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email