Fantastic hotel in an excellent location with an enviable reputation for food!
- Half Board
- 500m to slopes
- In Resort Centre
- Twice daily free shuttle bus to the main lift stations
- Beautifully furnished ‘Imperial’ lounge/bar
- Conservatory restaurant overlooking the lake
- Indoor roman-bath style pool
Occupying a superb, scenic position directly on the lake beside the pedestrian centre and railway, the Grand Hotel is a majestic hotel originally built in 1896. Facilities include a brand new rooftop spa with panoramic views across the lake, a lake view restaurant and an imperial cafe. Home to a new casino with a wide selection of games, guests can soak up the elegant ambiance whilst trying their luck at one of the tables or machines.
The hotel has built a brand news spa area with views on the lake.
- The hotel provides a free shuttle service, with a ski bus stop nearby and the gondola just 5 minutes’ walk away
- The town’s pedestrian zone starts outside the hotel
All rooms have TV, telephone, radio, safe, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities and hairdryer
Komfort Berg Austrian Twin Room -sleeps 2- These rooms have a bath or shower and charming furnishings with amenities including TV, safe and tea/coffee making facilities. They have a mountain view.
Komfort Austrian Twin Room -sleeps 2-3- . These rooms have a small seating area. They have lake views.
Komfort Balcony Austrian Twin Room -sleeps 2- They have lake views and a balcony.
Family Room -sleeps 2-4- are spacious and have a separate bedroom and living area with bunk beds suitable for two children. The rooms also have a balcony and lake views.
Grand Suite -sleeps 3-5- They have two separate bedrooms These suites have both bath and shower, lounge area, balcony and lake views.
- Imperial Bar with open fire
- Classic Spa with indoor Roman bath-style pool, separate kids' pool, sauna, bio sauna, relaxation room and fitness room
- Grandspa with saunas, steam baths, infrared cabin, relaxation area and terrace with lake views (over 16s)
- Extra charge for massages
- Free hotel-run kids' club with supervision for children aged 3-10 years
- Children's playroom with toys
- Extra charge for babysitting
- 130 rooms
- Free WiFi
- Free internet terminal
- Grand Hotel Kids' Club
- This free childcare option runs throughout the season. The team of professional supervisors offer an indoor active programme from Monday to Friday for children aged between 3 and 10 years.
As well as dedicated childcare, the hotel also offer a wide range of family-friendly amenities, including:
- A separate children's area in the indoor pool
- Children's bathrobes
- Games consoles for hire
- Free hire of lots of baby accessories including baby baths, bottles and jars
- Special children's half-board menus
- Hotel babysitting services (payable locally)
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email