Family-run hotel garni offering a great value base in Söll.
- Bed and Breakfast
- Ski to within 50m of the hotel (snow conditions permitting).
- 4-5 minutes' walk to resort centre
- 7-8 minutes' walk to Hochsöll gondola
- sauna available twice weekly and free daily use of whirlpool
Garni Konrad has a pretty great location in Söll. If the snow is good,
then you can ski to within 50m of the door. Otherwise the ski bus stop
is less than a minute's walk away if you don't fancy the 7-8 minutes
walk to the Hochsöll gondola.
The Konrad is a comfortable family-run garni with friendly staff and the added bonus of a sauna and whirlpool.
Optional evening meals are taken in the nearby Restaurant Söllerstuben (also known a
• ski to within 50m of the hotel (snow conditions permitting) • 7-8 minutes walk to Hochsöll gondola • 4-5 minutes walk to resort centre • 1 minute walk to ski bus stop • 650m to Harry's Söllerstuben • 400m to Hotel Austria
2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a room with Austrian twin beds,
private shower and WC. Triple rooms with extra single bed are also
All bedrooms have radio, hairdryer, cable TV and are non-smoking.
· lounge bar with open fire · breakfast room · sauna (2 x weekly) · whirlpool, infrared cabin and relaxation room · ski room with heated boot rack
• buffet breakfast taken in the hotel • optional upgrade for 3 course evening meals are taken in Restaurant Söllerstuben or Hotel Austria
Close To Slopes
Ski In Ski Out
The Ski Welt area is one of the largest in Austria with a total of 250km of pistes. However, its component parts make the territory rather similar, as it's basically made up of a number of smaller, lift- or bus-linked resorts. You can also access the massive 'Kitzbuheler Alpen' pass for nearly 700km of runs. The traditional view of Soll is of a pretty, cheaper, louder alternative to other Austrian villages, with good nightlife and inexpensive accommodation. While this is still partially true, the resort has consciously tried to up its family appeal by improving its ski school and childcare. Brits make up 20% of all visitors, with the ski area providing good beginner and lower intermediate skiing, decent but inexpensive nightlife and short transfers (45 minutes to Innsbruck). Advanced skiers won't find much to enjoy apart from some off-piste and boarders will only really want to try Soll if they are beginners or lower intermediates. There is a short bus journey to get to the lifts, which have been upgraded to decrease the queues.
Eating out tends to be in the hotel restaurants, while mountain eateries are good but crowded. Soll has a poor snow record and this can really affect a holiday. The SkiWelt has invested heavily in snowmaking facilities (100km of pistes now covered), but Westendorf's altitude is low (622m), shortening the season. However, there are some decent non-skiing activities (walking, sightseeing and indoor sports).
Overall, Soll is a pretty good resort, with lower costs, fine skiing for lower abilities and lively après-ski.
Choice of Restaurants
Good For Non-Skiers
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email