All-Inclusive hotel offering high standard of accommodation with good wellness facilities!
- All Inclusive
- 2 minutes walk to resort centre
- 5 minutes walk to Gschwandtkopf lift
- Indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room
- Lounge and bar, free WiFi
The highly rated Hotel Bergland is an elegant and very comfortable Tirolean hotel. It is noted for its warm relaxed atmosphere and excellent cuisine. The Bergland has undergone refurbishment and has a new lobby, reception and bar. The Bergland is offered on an all inclusive basis including free draught beer, wine, local spirits and soft drinks 11am-10pm.
- 2 minutes' walk to resort centre
- 5 minutes' walk to Gschwandtkopf lift and nursery slopes
- 6 minutes' walk to ski school meeting place and ski kindergarten
- ski bus stop opposite the hotel
All bedrooms have cable TV, hairdryer, bathrobes and safe.
Small Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Please note: The Bergland contains a mixture of renovated and non-renovated rooms. Rooms are allocated on arrival, so we cannot guarantee you will receive a room that has been renovated.
- free WiFi
- indoor pool
- sauna, steam room and relaxation area
- extra charge for massages
- lounge and tea bar in wellness area
- lift to third floor
- 50 rooms
- hot and cold buffet breakfast with regional and organic products
- sparkling wine breakfast on Sundays
- soup and snack lunch buffet at the hotel or voucher for lunch snack in one of the mountain restaurants
- afternoon coffee, cake and snack buffet
- 4-course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- weekly starter buffet, farmers' buffet and gala dinner with cocktail and live music
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
- drinks included all night for New Year's - inclusive drinks: draught beer, wine, local spirits and soft drinks 11am-10pm
- Your all-inclusive starts and ends at midday on arrival and departure days
- All-inclusive drinks are not served in your hotel room
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email