Superb 5* hotel offering a warm welcome & excellent levels of hospitality!
- Half Board
- Surrounded by 20,000m² of parkland, 7 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 5-star superior hotel with excellent level of service and quality
- Interconnected indoor and outdoor pools
- 4,700m² Alpine Active Spa with brand new Spa Chalet area
· 7 minutes' walk to the resort centre · 7 minutes' walk to the nursery slopes and ski school meeting point · 1 minute's walk to the Geigenbühel lift
All rooms have a cable TV, radio, safe, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and internet link.
Twin Room (30m²) - sleeps 2: North-facing room with Austrian twin beds, private bath, shower and WC.
Twin Room (35m²) - sleeps 2: South-facing room with Austrian twin beds, private bath, shower, WC and balcony.
Junior Suite (35m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· WiFi · comfortable lounge with adjoining bar and panoramic views · restaurant with winter garden · 4,700m² wellness area with interconnecting indoor and outdoor pools, 20m heated sports pool in the garden, 800m² natural swimming lake in the garden, whirlpool in the garden, sauna, steam room, Spa Chalet and relaxation area (no outdoor clothing permitted in this area) · extra charge for massage and spa treatments · complimentary tea bar in relaxation area · fitness room · 82 bedrooms · lift to all floors
· welcome drink and snack · hot and cold buffet breakfast · salad and soup buffet at lunchtime in relaxation area - no ski/day wear allowed · afternoon cake buffet in bar/lounge area · 5-course evening meals with a choice of main course plus daily salad and soup buffets · weekly starter or dessert buffets · weekly Tyrolean buffet or gala dinner · Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email