Friendly choice of hotel in Canazei with some great facilities including pool. Excellent choice for families too...
- Half Board
- Indoor pool and wellness centre
- Family-run, warm and friendly atmosphere
- Free hotel shuttle bus to/from gondola (AM & PM)
- Children's playroom with supervision
- 9 minutes walk to the gondola and 5 minutes walk to centre of Canazei.
- Free hotel shuttle bus to/from gondola from 8am-10am & 3pm-5pm or public ski bus stop is located outside the hotel.
- Family-run with a warm friendly atmosphere and live music twice a week.
- Indoor pool with separate children's pool and wellness centre with sauna, steam room and whirlpool.
- Children's playroom with supervision daily
· 5 minutes walk to resort centre · 9 minutes walk to gondola · ski bus stop outside hotel · 20 minutes walk or 7 minute bus ride to Pepi Penguin and Whizz Kids childcare
For 2 people on half board sharing a room with twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony. All rooms can take a third and fourth bed (sofa bed). All bedrooms have satellite TV, telephone, radio, minibar, safe and hairdryer.
· Indoor pool and wellness centre with bio sauna, steam bath, Finnish sauna, whirlpool, Thalasso and relaxation area · extra charge for solarium and massage · comfortable lounge/bar with regular music · table tennis · free minibus to and from gondola 8am-10am and 3pm-5pm · children's playroom with supervision daily from 8am-12.30pm, 3pm-7pm and 8.30pm-10pm · extra charge for evening babysitting on request · smoking room · lift · 40 bedrooms
· Buffet breakfast with hot option · 4 course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet · weekly candlelit dinner · Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
About Canazei di Fassa
Canazei is on the Sella Ronda circuit, giving 175km of pistes to cover. Most of it caters for intermediates and, with the aid of improved lifts, the whole domain is easily accessible. Canazei itself is quite large, but maintains its charm and traditional appeal. The local skiing is easy, but all the slopes rely on one lift from the village and this can create queues. There is one run back down, but that can often be closed due to a lack of snow. The village itself has decent accommodation (hotels and chalets), a good range of shops, bars, clubs and restaurants - après-ski can be lively. One slight failing of the smaller Italian resorts is a lack of foreign language spoken in ski schools and Canazei is no exception. The childcare available is also fairly minimal.
Overall, Canazei is a less well-known resort that offers good lower ability skiing on the Sella Ronda and plenty to do off the slopes. Verona has the nearest airport, two and a half hours away.