Good quality hotel offered on a bed & breakfast basis allowing you to explore the local area during the evenings!
- Bed and Breakfast
- A stone's throw away from the Schlosskopf chairlift, the Oberlech bahn and the resort centre
- Fabulous wellness area with a sauna, steam room, ice grotto and much more
- A charming, intimate property
- Complimentary afternoon snacks for when you return from the mountain
· 2 minutes' walk to the resort centre · 1 minute's walk to the Bergbahnen Oberlech · steps from the Schlosskopf chairlift · 4 minutes' walk to the ski school and nursery slopes · less than a minute's walk to the ski bus stop
All rooms have a flatscreen TV with UK channels, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer and safe, and are non-smoking.
Deluxe Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Junior suite - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· bar · sun terrace · free WiFi · wellness area with sauna, steam room, infrared cabin, ice grotto, hydrotherapy showers and relaxation area · fitness room · massages and treatments for an extra charge · ski room with heated boot rack
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · complimentary afternoon snack
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Close To Slopes
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email