Exclusive and stylish chalet apartment with spectacular views
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 6
- Penthouse Chalet
- Elegant bathrooms (master bedroom in particular)
- Exceptional Quality
Chalet Osorno is a luxurious sophisticated apartment conveniently located just minutes from the centre of the historic car free resort of Zermatt and from the slopes. Don't be fooled by the pictures however, this is a carbon footprint friendly apartment with a geothermal heating system, so you don't have to feel too guilty for living in the lap of luxury.
Located in the tranquil area of Obri Steinmatte in the historic car-free resort of Zermatt, Chalet Osorno is a modern apartment with floor to ceiling windows looking out onto stunning views of the surrounding mountains. The village centre is only an 8 minute (approx.) walk, and a 9 minute (approx.) bus ride to the slopes on the Matterhorn Express. The bus stop is just in front of the building.
A sleek, understated style of décor and interior design creates a sense of space. The large open-plan living/dining/kitchen area across this 174m2
apartment, feel warm and inviting with a free-standing
wood-burning stove to keep you warm on nights in after a long day's
skiing. Alternatively, you can relax in front of the flat screen TV, and
DVD player. This cleverly designed room has high ceilings and floor to ceiling
windows leading to a large balcony from which to soak up the incredible
views of this chocolate-box village.
The chalet sleeps 6 people across 3 bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and iPod dock, together with elegant en suite bathrooms comprising of waterfall showers or baths with showers. The master bedroom on the upper floor is spectacular, with the bathroom located in one half of the room. Complete with a corner bath and walk-in shower. Heavenly! Wifi is available.
The Osorno is a third floor penthouse apartment and is serviced by a lift.You will also find ski storage lockers and heated boot racks for your gear at the entrance to the building.
Chalet Layout:Ground floor:
• luggage storage (shared with other two other chalet apartments)
• ski lockers and heated boot racks (shared with two other chalet apartments)
• lift and stair access to apartment (shared with two other chalet apartments)
• open-plan living/dining area with wood-burning fire, flat screen TV and views of Zermatt village
Room 2 = twin with private bath, WC (not en suite) and private balcony
Room 3 = double with shower and WC
Room 1 = master suite with double, corner bath, walk in shower, WC (in adjoining area) and private balcony with magnificent views of the Matterhorn
Offered on a catered chalet basis, your holiday will include: -
- 7 days of breakfast, including 6 cooked and 1 continental breakfast
- 6 days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- 6 days of aperitifs
- 6 evening meals including 5 days of 3 course meals and a 2 course Alpine Specialty meal on one day
- Unlimited wine with dinner until coffee is served
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email