Conveniently located close to all amenities, providing an excellent base to explore this area!
- Self Catering
- Excellent Central Location
- Fully Equipped Apartments
- Optional Upgrade to B&B or Half Board
- Free Wi-Fi Available
· in the resort centre · 10 minute's walk to Schlossalm lift, ski school and nursery slopes · 1 minute's walk to ski bus stop · 2 minutes' walk to nearest supermarket · 3 minutes' walk to Alpentherme spa · check in and out at the Hotel Der Salzburgerhof 100m away
All apartments have kitchenette with oven, twin
hobs and fridge/freezer, satellite TV with UK channels, hairdryer, tea
and coffee maker, free WiFi and are non-smoking. Bed linen, towels with
mid-week change and end of stay clean - excluding kitchen - are
included. Cots are available to hire for €12 per week. Please request at
time of booking. Charge is payable locally with hotelier and prices are
subject to change.
Type A Studio (25m²) - sleeps 1-2: Single bed, murphy bed, private shower and WC.
Type B Studio (38m²) - sleeps 1-3: South-facing studios with Austrian twin beds and double sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Type C Apartment (48m²) - sleeps 1-4: East-facing apartments with bedroom containing Austrian twin beds, separate lounge area with double sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Type C1 Apartment (48m²) - sleeps 1-4: South-facing apartments with bedroom containing Austrian twin beds, separate lounge area with double sofa bed, private bath, WC and large balcony with panoramic view.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi · lift to basement, first and second floors only · free car parking available nearby · ski room
Offered on a self catered basis, guests will be able to collect provisions from the nearby supermarkets or enjoy sampling the regional and internationally inspired cuisine in one of the many local restaurants.
· Optional upgrade to bed and breakfast with breakfast taken at the Hotel DerSALZBURGERHOF (100m away) · optional upgrade to half board with breakfast and evening meals taken at the Hotel Der Salzburgerhof - 4-course evening meal with choice of main course · optional pre-bookable grocery pack available
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email